Hello Gurus;

So; because of a suggestion posted on my local LUG (yeah yeah OK; GNU-LUG
then Stallman :-)) mailing list, I recalled that I had intended to install
the latest version of Nutscrape in order to compare the performance,
appearance, functionality etc. with the latest Mozilla release candidate.
Since the browser installer includes the Java libraries and Flash plug-in I
figured why not kill two birds with one stone, right? I used the installer
here:

 http://wp.netscape.com/computing/download/index.html

Suuuuurrrre.... One small problem; I think I picked the wrong day to mess
around since I'm stuck on stupid/in terminal brain f@%t mode. How the hell do
I add it to the menu or at least link it to the desktop from the default
install directory (/usr/local) so I won't have to keep launching it from
konsole? That gets old in a hurry. Maybe I should stay in console mode today
and stay away from dangerous areas such as the GUIs and the internet.

Or maybe stay away from my system completely.

Told ya I was a perpetual bleedin' newbie! ;-)
--
Charlie
Edmonton,AB,Canada