On Tue, 21 May 2002 17:46:43 -0600
Chris Ames <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can understand that attitude. Only one problem, at least for my main
> question: the yEnc encoding.

Recent releases of Pan have yEnc capabilities. But if you prefer to use
Mozilla, can't help you there. You've checked out
http://www.easynews.com/yenc/tools.htm? You can get Pan at
http://pan.rebelbase.com/ or from rpmfind. Unfortunately, it's a GNOME
newsreader ;-) which I left on my system after my experiences in Ximian
Hell. It'll run in KDE, Blackbox, and Fluxbox, too.

 If you can tell me where in the manual it
> is, I'll be more than happy to read it. As it is right now, I'm trying
> to get the program to install properly. So I'm off to print outthe
> install doc, see if I can't make heads or tails of it, and try again.
>
> The other two were kinda obvious, and I didn't realize that until later.
> I also just realized how to install things. This is going to be a pain.

Think of it as a learning experience!

Todd

--
Todd Slater
We are students of words; we are shut up in schools, and colleges, and