-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of civileme
Sent: Thursday, 23 May 2002 2:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: NEWBIE Mandrake List
Subject: Re: [newbie] Am I back on????

Franki wrote:

>Hi guys,
>
>Just got my ADSL tonight.. set up my linux box and my network.. and it all
>seems to work fine..
>
>I have just resubscribed to the lists and I'm waiting to find out if I can
>post again..
>
>I am gonna be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pissed if I can't..
>

>rgds
>
>Frank

>Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

heeheehee, list starvation drove me to DSL as well.

well, next buy yourself a static IP and a domain name (they are cheap
these days) and arrange that your ISP do DNS hosting for you, then
configure postfix and never worry about depending on others for reverse
resolution again.

Civileme