Title: RE: [newbie] SNF access

Sorry, windows 2000 did it again. It doesn't seem to retain the plain text setting from boot up to boot up. My appologies for the html.  Dennis m.(small m cause I feel a bit small for making this mistake again.HeHe)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Myers, Dennis R NWO
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 9:20 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [newbie] SNF access

Hi all, it's me again. I have now determined that the problem with Single Network firewall is it is not talking to the LAN. I can not ping the SNF machine and It Cannot ping the other boxes. So the question is what editor does SNF use so I can look at say, Hosts.allowed or Hosts? It has to be something simple and/or stupid that I have done in the config to make it a "destination unreachable". I have it listed in Hosts and Hosts.allowed on the other computers. Oh, it detects the 3Com nic and the netgear nic just fine. The light on the nics are on as well as the lights on the hub so juice is flowing. I can't see the forrest for the trees, any help is appreciated.

Dennis M.