On Saturday 25 May 2002 08:31 am, you wrote:
> Ok i finally got the modem installed but now the only isp i have is aol and
> it makes you use a .exe is there any way i can get aol to work on linux?

I googled for "linux aol install", and got almost 200K hits. Here's a link I
found on page 2 how one guy did it:
http://www.yolinux.com/TUTORIALS/LinuxTutorialAOL.html
Note that he's starting with just the AOL CD's, so that you should be able to
skip some of the steps about setting up an account. If I were you, I'd do a
lot more searching before I'd dive into this particular pond.

And, FWIW, I'd consider changing ISP's.

-- cmg