I,m new to linux and didn,t understand what someone was trying to tell me the other day.I have two system,s a Win2000 and built a linux box to learn on so not to have to duel boot after getting the linux box running I haven,t be able to connect thur cable internet ISP and I have the windows information right next to it net card shows ok everthing looks right but no connection .someone wrote and told me I could access thee internet thur the 2000 system that would be ok I can only get on one at a time but I,m wanting to access the internet with the linux box not access the files on the win2000 box.Can somebody clear this up for me.