Hi,
I'm new here, but one thing that I found that worked was to put my LAN on a
seperate subnet. I put what should have been an internal class c subnet to a
class b. It fixed the packet colissions I was having. My cable company had
the same setup where they only allowed one ip that was to be unshared and I
was to purchase each aditional ip. efore I got a router that did it all for
me, to simplify my life. I had 2 nics in my server and shared the connection
from it to a hub and then the other boxes all set manually on the class c
range IPs w/ the class b subnet. It was the only thing I found that worked
to both have internet and see each other. With the internal on the same
subnet as teh external, I was only ale to see the internal lan from my
workstations.
That was just my experience, but I hope it helps.

Seraph

----