On 30/05/2002,

 The following message was beamed across the Internet:

> I have looked at Smoothwall, but I am looking for a good custom
> firewall that has IDS, reporting, and preferably a Web interface, as
> I am not a Linux guru by an means.

  Checkout IPCop, it is one step ahead of smoothwall and has nice
  people on the email groups.

  It was originally based on Smoothwall 0.9.9 but has grown some since
  then... :)

  http://www.ipcop.org

--
 Regards,
    Mark Van Bruggen

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

There is always a way, it's just reality that's the problem !!

 Mark Van Bruggen
  Microsoft OEM Certified              Phone :     07 4926 4900
   Computer Systems Supplier           Mobile:     04 3886 4900
    Internet / Computer Technician     E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     Rockhampton  QLD  AU