I looked thru the archives, and on Xines' Sourcforge site, but couldn't find
the info I wanted... I did install all the plugins that came with Mandrake
8.2.

Is there a plugin for Xine that will allow it to do menu navigation like
Ogle? I did figure out how to use "Nav" to pick individual files) Also, on
some of my DVD's I get a "no Xine plugin for Ts.vob" or something like
that... Is there a plugin for that as well?

Thanks all!

PS Ogle works great here, on 99% of my DVD's but I wanted to get Xine fully
working so I could do a head 2 head comp. The DVD's that Ogle won't do here
are:

Legend of Hell House (sits forever, choppy video)
Ghostbusters (can't launch movie - but can play individual scenes)
Arrival 2 (Arrival 1 on the flip side works great - go figure)
Jackson County Jail (sits forever, can pick scenes but never starts them)

--
                                                                          /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord