On Friday 31 May 2002 20:53, you wrote:

<SNIP>

> Makes me kind'a sad, though. I think this list is very unique, informative,
> helpful and - sometimes - amusing.

I fully agree to all of that :-)

I have followed this list for longer that any other and have enjoyed all of
the above - if I miss it for a day I'm in trouble because I havn't had my
daily "fix" (and there will be the inevitable backlog of mails I just "have"
to read) which keep my spare moments occupied  for days after before I catch
up - haven't had a holiday in months for this reason *G*

> So : if this mail infects your screen, send it to /dev/null. Then I'll be
> happy again !

It infected me :)

--
Derek