On Sat, 2002-06-01 at 18:25, Dennis Myers wrote:
> On Saturday 01 June 2002 09:24 am, you wrote:
> > On Sat, Jun 01, 2002 at 11:38:49PM +1000, Brian Parish wrote:
> > > OK, there is something going on here.  I replied to this and attached a
> > > post that seems to do the same thing.  My reply has not shown up, but a
> > > later post has.  Seems there is something in the message.
> > >
> > > Would someone like to volunteer to receive it off-list and then try to
> > > post it (in case it's just Kaj and me)?
> > >
> > > Brian

> > Sat Jun 01 09:22:58 CDT 2002
> >
> > Mail it to me Brian, and I will refire it to the list.
>
> It's a heavy dose of gamma rays. They wipe out an electron or two on a server
> cpu and data lost. Just like my brain, a hit of gamma rays and neurons wiped,
> data lost.  It seems to happen more often as I get older. :  )
> Dennis M.
>

> ----

> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

Sorry about all the junk messages. I am trying to get set up on
broadband and my ISP  service sees me trying to send on the old
earthlink connection and thinks I am relaying.  I have not figured out
the settings on my SNF (which is working like a champ) to try and get it
to accept the smpt connection.  It shows an SMPT error and something
about relaying and not permitted by the administrator. So I have
resubscribed to the list  on this new account. Have to use the dialup
for a few more days while I sort out this problem and get everyone
notified of the email address change.  So once again, sorry for multiple
messages. They were sitting in que and I thought I had deleted them.
Dennis M.