I run in the Kicker ksysguard and system monitor to see cpu usage, memory usage, and
hard disk accesses. This morning I had a crash, and the frozen image on the kicker
showed about 25% cpu usage, 50% free RAM, and 60% free swap.

I've also had it crash while using IceWM.

Andrew

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag