-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Chris Spackman
Sent: Saturday, 1 June 2002 7:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Thrown off the list ?

On Saturday 01 June 2002 12:35 pm, ollyplaine wrote:
> On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 10:08:41PM -0400, D. Olson wrote:
> > On Friday 31 May 2002 09:50 pm, you wrote:(first couple of lines from
> > Haj)
> >
> > > On the other hand : maybe I just screwed something up in my post.
> > > Something that the internet can't digest. - Like spam ???
> >
> > Well, I can't digest spam myself, so there ya go. ;)

If it is like the expert list, it is a problem with the mail address not
matching the ip address, or not resolvable, or something like that. an
overzealous attempt at preventing spam -- it ends up preventing a lot of
people from posting.

--

Chris Spackman