On Monday 03 June 2002 07:45 am, you wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Nick Baker wrote:
> > On Sunday 02 June 2002 08:32 pm, you wrote:

Mark--
        My wife and I use them in our garden yard art--if hung so the wind can move
them, they catch the light very nicely. All I was saying is that they cannot
currently be turned in to recycling centers to melt down to usable raw
plastic and metal.
But, you did remind me of a non-profit in Portland, OR called SCRAPS that
recycles anything that might be used as art materials, especially for
schools. I  don't have their address, and couldn't find a website for them,
though.

Nick