You can't just nuke one, said Oppenheimer.

The support group that helps people who keep optimizing their hard drives
with Norton Speed disk just to see all those lines and colors flashing all
around will probably be of some help.
P.S.  If you think this is the type of thing that might upset her, and you
still are determined to do it, might as well go ahead and disable the light
bulb inside the wave so you see the effects even better.
But, then again, all the men who have done that are divorced.