On 1/06/2002,

 The following message was beamed across the Internet:

> Okay, you guys are gonna get me in trouble with the wife.  I am REALLY trying
> to hold back the urge to nuke my old CDs.  I want to see fireworks and cool
> patterns on the CDs.  Is there such a thing as a support group??

  LOL Hay I'm with you but I know my daughter could not control
  herself and have to tell everyone what we did so its...

  No, no ... somebody please lock me up :) before I endanger myself...
   Hold me back dont let me do it !!!

--
 Regards,
    Mark Van Bruggen

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

There is always a way, it's just reality that's the problem !!

 Mark Van Bruggen
  Microsoft OEM Certified              Phone :     07 4926 4900
   Computer Systems Supplier           Mobile:     04 3886 4900
    Internet / Computer Technician     E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     Rockhampton  QLD  AU