Currently I'm using Mandrake 8.2 with Star Office 6 and Adabas installed for
database.

I previously used Star Office 5.2 with Adabas and had set up several small
relational databases for home and business use. I had no problems.

With SO 6, I can't figure out how to even launch Adabas!!!! After installing
the Adabas package from the PowerPack Edition cd's, it automagically set up a
link in my menu under "Office Accessories" titled "Adabas Installation". I
launched that, Adabas went through it's setup. It created an Adabas sub
directory in my home directory (just like it should), there were no errors
noted during the installation.

The problem is that I can NOT find an executable file anywhere on my system
to launch the Adabas GUI! In SO5.2 Adabas would launch from inside the Star
Office menus.

I checked to be sure Adabas was installed using the Software Manager and it
shows as installed.

If anyone knows what executable I need to launch to get Adabas running,
please let me know.

Many thanks in advance for your help.
Mike