Get out your camcorder, some tape and some string, and you can direct your own 'Ed
Wood-esque' cinematic masterpiece, 'Invasion of the AOL 1000 Free Hour CDs'.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Oestreicher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 08:39:44 -0500
Subject: Re: [newbie]What to do with old CDs

  From:   Marc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Date:   Tue, 04 Jun 2002 08:15:38 -0500

    Maybe they could be used for shingles on a dog house or bird house roof, if
   you
  have enough of them you could shingle your house or at least maybe the
   garage. If
  you are going to try that why not siding. Earings for the puter geek gal ?
    The law requires LOTS of reflectors and reflective tape on semi trailers
   and
  trucks. I wonder if CDs meet the DOT requirements.  Bicycle reflectors. They
   are
  metal coated if you can solder to them they have a lot of potential for ham
   radio
  antennas. Any hams out there? A real die hard ham will try to turn almost
   anything
  into a antenna. I guess as long as we are on that subject you could bond
   enough of
  them togather to form the reflector for a satalite dish. Driveway
   reflectors. Cover
  the blades on your ceiling fan with them it would work kind of like one of
   those
  mirrored disco balls.

      Marc