Try koncd or cdbakeoven.... not quite like nero, but good enough :-)

BAT

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Azrael
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 1:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] xcdroast help

Franki wrote:

> basically, you need to run it as root and set what users can do with it..
>
> chose "setup"  then go through and set all the various elements..
>
> in particular the "users" select your username and anyone elses that
> should be able to use it. and set what they can do...
>
> once you finish, save the configuration, then go back and run it as
> your username..
>
> all should work fine.
>

> rgds
>
> Frank

I must say however.. that no cd burning program I have used on linux is
as easy as things like Easy CD creator or Nero.
xcdroast or gcombust just are a little too unintuitive to use fast and
easily - for me anyway.
I can use xcdroast.. but it takes me ust too long each time.

-- Azrael

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---