I just installed Mandrake 8.2 successfully and it's solved a few
problems I had with Mandrake 8.1.

But, Konqueror 2.2.2 exhibits a new problem.  When I try to edit a
WikiLearn (TWiki) page, the lines (in the "textarea" box) don't wrap
properly -- they wrap at about 123 characters instead of the width of
the box.  (In addition, there is no horizontal scrollbar on the textarea
box.)

Anybody experience anything similar or know how to solve it?  I've tried
looking at the konqueror settings but don't see anything likely to be a
help.

When I remember (or find) exactly what to delete, I'll try deleting the
.kde files and restart kde to see if that helps.

Randy Kramer