et wrote:

>On Thursday 11 June 2009 09:23 pm, you wrote:
>
>>Qupte from the linked article:
>> > Just as the AdTI showed that people who've actually worked with
>>
>>MCSE's have a higher opinion of them than people who haven't
>>
>>What?  There are actually people out there who have a high opinion of
>>MSCEs? ;-)
>>

>>Sir Robin
>>
>no, no, that's highER, as in relative, as in I used to consider him as low as
>whale dung (bottom of the ocean) but now i know he is only as dumb as dirt.
>See, bottom of ocean=low, dirt=high-ER_

Well, since we're "Well OT" here:

How many MCSE's does it take to change a light bulb?
Two - one to change the lightbulb, and one to upgrade the rest of the
house to make it compatible with the new lightbulb.

How many NT sysadmins does it take to change a lightbulb?
Same as the MCSE's, but they have to shut down the power to the whole
neighbourhood while they do it.

Sorry, couldn't resist that.

Sir Robin