On Thursday 11 June 2009 09:23 pm, robin wrote:
> Qupte from the linked article:
>  > Just as the AdTI showed that people who've actually worked with
>
> MCSE's have a higher opinion of them than people who haven't
>
> What?  There are actually people out there who have a high opinion of
> MSCEs? ;-)
>

> Sir Robin

There was a piece yesterday (not sure where -- might have been www.nando.net)
about a 7 year old kid who passed the test and is now an MSCE. Where I get
my shorts in a knot about this title is that it has another usage, namely
Master of Science in Civil Engineering. You don't get one of those by reading
a couple of cram books and a couple of classes. Oh well...
-- cmg