On Thursday 13 June 2002 11:57 am, you wrote:

Well, I'm not exactly fluent in the language, I only now a little,
(my father is Hungarian) so I'll try to figure out what you're saying:

"Well, I'm not Hungarian but I speak the language." close?
"By the way, are you subscribed to the hungarian mandrake list?"
Please tell me if I'm way off.
And if that is what you were asking, no I'm not.