Hi,

When I boot LM8.2 from hard disk I get the message that the local file system
mounting has failed.  Later, before the boot up is completed, I get a message
that amother file system mounting has failed.

However the boot up goes to completion. I am able to login and seemingly the
system is functioning without any problem. I tried to use "fsck" on the hard
disks but it would not work on disks that are mounted. Can someone help me
figure out why those messages are appearing?

Thanx,

Seedkum