Hi all,

I am loocking if it is possible to migrate from WinNT to Mandrake 8.2 as server platform.

I readet many docs about how stable and good is linux as server solution.

But I do not find nothing about the software mirror in mandrake.

In NT the software mirror  is very simple and with very good performance.

Any idea how to resolve the situation in Mandrake?

Also any info about the using of hardware RAID will be great.

I this the RAID is a background for serios use of linux as server.

Many thanks.

Do You Yahoo!?