Hi all,

I used MandrakeUpdate an hour ago. It was going to install
ImageMagick and something else. But during the process, the
computer locked up solid. I ended up pressing reset.

When it came back, X was dead. So I manually installed
ImageMagick and its lib from the 8.2 CDs because this is
what it was working on when it died.

When I started X, I go the nVidia splash screen, but then
it died, complaining about: FontPath   "unix/:-1".

So I commented that out and started X. It lives! But alas,
my fonts are kinda screwed up. What can I do to get it
back to normal?

Thanks,
Miark