On Sat, 22 Jun 2002, shane wrote:

> On Friday 21 June 2002 03:32 am, Len Lawrence did speak unto the huddled
> masses, saying:
>
> > > You want an RPM of OO1.0? You have plenty of bandwidth?
> > > Then try Rangers version
> > > http://www.pclinuxonline.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=213
> > >9 It works great, and has better font support than the generic version.
> >
> > No go on a 28.8 kb modem.  Surely it will be released on CD sometime, by
> > somebody?  I have no objection to paying for it.
>
> where exactly are you at?  i would bet we have someone willing to get you a
> cd with the rpm on it who is close by.  heck i will mail a CD.....

That is an extremely kind offer.  One of these fine days I will install a
CD rewriter and a cable modem.  Re the latter, I am very reluctant to give
up my unique net id (tarazed).  As stated, I can live with SO5.2 until
Open Office becomes part of the Mandrake distribution (currently 8.1,
next 9.*).

The address is :
        23 West Court
        The Thistle Foundation