On Wed, 6 Dec 2006 13:33:33 -0500, Ronald wrote:

> I've had enough of the "list police" and over (abundant)
> reactions to the least little thing on this list. I'm going to
> unsubscribe shortly.

Unless you were going to do this _before_ the moron wrote you,
this doesn't strike me as a good decision. This person probably
wants you gone for no good reason, and you're giving them what
they want. That's a score for evil, and that's not cool.

Don't let shitheads effectively make decisions for you. Just do
what you're gonna do. If others don't like it, apologize if it's
appropriate (as you well did) and move on. If others can't or
won't, that should be their problem, not yours.

I hope you stick around. Shit, if Joe can do it, you can.

Miark
Want to buy your Pack or Services from Mandriva?
Go to http://store.mandriva.com
Join the Club : http://www.mandrivaclub.com