On Sunday, January 28, 2007, 1:28:58 PM, Dan Gordon wrote:

DG> On Sun January 28 2007 16:15, rikona wrote:
>> I thought I'd look at the Metisse version of MD One CD that was hyped
>> in an email from MD. Boots up OK, asks for user/password. Can't get
>> past here. MD website has lots of details about the wonderful stuff
>> you can do once logged in - but that step seems to be missing[at
>> least I missed it]. Anyone like to share the secret decoder? :-))

DG> Did you try user=user pass=user

This does not work, but asks you to log in again "incorrect login".
Several other combos of words produce the same result.

DG> or user=root pass=root,

user=root causes a rather long pause, several screen blankings/color
changes, and then comes back again asking for the user. Never seems to
get to the password question.

Before X starts, there is a brief CLI "logon" pause. Is there
something I could put in there to be able to boot?

--
Thanks,
 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Want to buy your Pack or Services from Mandriva?
Go to http://store.mandriva.com
Join the Club : http://www.mandrivaclub.com