Paul,

When I was setting my Mandriva up I wanted to have a webserver, ftp server,
email ,and multiple domains.  I looked up control panels and found one
called ispconfig.  Along with this I found a howto for setting up
specifically to Mandriva.  If you google for "perfect setup mandriva 2007"
you should find the howto.  You can skip the installing Mandriva parts, but
the setup for the servers worked well for me.  My only issue with this, so
far, is that some updates from time to time will hose my ability to send
mail.  Otherwise it has all been pretty painless.

--
Christopher Taylor - Registered Linux User #383327
Want to buy your Pack or Services from Mandriva? Go to http://store.mandriva.com