I'm not sure how to get a hyperlink, if that is what you mean, but one of the
tracks is the road pattern in a new small subdivision and is centred at roughly
43.93442, -79.50752.  The other is a hiking trail loop (with a tail off one
location) and the coordinates 44.92000, -78.05260 would be within the upper
portion of the loop.
Is that what you meant by a link, or did you mean a hyperlink?

I uploaded two GPS tracks a couple of days ago as my first trial and received
an upload successful confirmation.  I can see them in JOSM, but haven’t learned
how to use it for editing yet.  When I use the iD editor, I can see lots of
other GPS tracks, but not the two I’ve uploaded.  Any ideas why mine don’t
appear and what I can do about it?  Thanks

Can you provide a link to the GPS tracks? It might help us figure out the
problem.