On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 6:48 AM, Bill & Kathy Patterson <
bill_patter...@tricolour.queensu.ca> wrote:

> If it should be appearing, and you think that this is something for
> investigation, the two tracks are
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Greying_Geezer/traces/1911426 and
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Greying_Geezer/traces/1911422.
>
> To see GPS tracks in iD, you also need to enable the overlay. You can find
it on the layers menu. (The icon looks like a stack of papers.) By editing
from the GPS traces page only your trace appears. When you add enable GPS
in iD, all traces appear. Looks like that park has had many visitors.

> Also, I've gotten past my first hurdle with the JOSM editor.  Initially I
> didn't know how to pan (i.e. right click and drag).  I have another
> commitment now, but hope to add those routes to OSM soon.

I just did a very quick JOSM class in Vancouver Tuesday. JOSM is my main
editor. It is very powerful. One of the features I like, especially with
all the CanVec landuse polygons is the filter. You can hid those when
editing.

Good luck with editing. You might also be interested in the talk-ca mailing
list. Not much traffic either.

Clifford

--
@osm_seattle