MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2b742451
 Today, Tuesday the 20-11-01, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_BIGDEM.W     : GamesNet: Playable Windows 95 Demos >10 MB
 D91N9598.ZIP 88,232,17 NEW YORK RACE - RACING/WIN95/98
                        As a game the race is surprisingly
                        challenging. There s a plethora of
                        obstacles blocking your path and you ll
                        need to take full advantage of the extra
                        thrusters your car comes equipped with to
                        succeed. Banking and diving accelerates
                        your car and again you ll need to swoop
                        your heart out to outrace your
                        often-faster opponents. Skill cunning and
                        dirty tricks are the dish of the day but
                        beware your own shield strength - if it
                        drops to zero your race is over. With
                        title releasing soon we re pretty happy
                        with what we ve seen of New York Race so
                        far. The only complaint is that with this
                        format the lack of an analogue control on
                        most PC gamepads is sorely noticed though
                        most gamers should have a joystick or
                        wheel alternative which should suffice
                        nicely. Click here to read more of the
                        preview.
                        System requirements: Unknown
 88,232,171  bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_CONS         : GamesNet: GameConsole infos, tips & hints
 C1BPHN20.ZIP     6,547 PHANTASY STAR III - V2.0
                        Genesis - Save State Hacking Guide
 C51MRV10.ZIP    59,792 MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2 - V1.0
                        Arcade - Sakura
 C9EMNST3.ZIP    14,441 MONSTER RANCHER 3
                        PlayStation2 - Monster List
 CAADM.ZIP        5,000 DOOM
                        DOS/Windows - Endings Guide
 CB8KN100.ZIP     7,856 KING OF FIGHTERS 2000 THE - V1.00
                        Arcade - Ramon
 CCAPRJCT.ZIP     6,992 PROJECT JUSTICE
                        Arcade - Hinata
 CDDCPCM2.ZIP     9,133 CAPCOM VS. SNK 2
                        Arcade - Todo
 CFACPCM2.ZIP    12,673 CAPCOM VS. SNK 2
                        Arcade - Eagle
 122,434     bytes in 8   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FAQ          : GamesNet: FAQ, Guides, Strategies
 F23NSC10.ZIP     2,870 NASCAR HEAT - V1.0
                        PlayStation - FAQ
 F66CPC11.ZIP     8,976 CAPCOM VS. SNK - V1.1
                        Arcade - Stamina Tier FAQ
 F97TN105.ZIP     4,888 TONY HAWK S PRO SKATER 3 - V1.05
                        PlayStation2 - Secrets FAQ
 F9DLMN24.ZIP    27,540 LE MANS 24 HOURS - VFINAL
                        PlayStation2 - FAQ/Driving Guide
 FA0FNL10.ZIP     4,023 FINAL FANTASY TACTICS - V1.0
                        PlayStation - Zodiac Learning FAQ
 FB9RMN10.ZIP    22,265 ROMANCE OF THE THREE KINGDOMS III - V1.0
                        Super Nintendo - FAQ/Strategy Guide
 FBBKNGRF.ZIP     5,254 KEN GRIFFEY JR. S WINNING RUN
                        Super Nintendo - Lineup FAQ
 FBBWCWBC.ZIP     2,175 WCW BACKSTAGE ASSAULT - VFINAL
                        PlayStation - Hidden Character Unlock
 FC1NSC10.ZIP     4,592 NASCAR THUNDER 2002 - V1.0
                        PlayStation - FAQ
 FD3CV050.ZIP    10,314 CIVILIZATION III - V0.50
                        DOS/Windows - FAQ/Strategy Guide
 92,897      bytes in 10  file(s)

 >Area  : G_LINUX.BO     : GamesNet: LINUX Board games
 L0EGN012.ZIP   587,898 GNU BACKGAMMON 0.12 - GPLWare
                        This is the classic game of backgammon.
                        You can play and analyze moves but it is
                        currently in development.
                        Orig.: gnubg-0.12.tar.gz
 587,898     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_PDA.PILO     : GamesNet: PDA PalmPilot related games
 309NKW10.ZIP    37,823 NUKEWAR 1.0 - ShareWare
                        Position missile silos safely away from
                        your civilians. Construct air bases to
                        secure your airspace or to threaten your
                        opponenet s . Utilize your coastline and
                        build a nuclear submarine fleet. And if
                        you last long enough deploy
                        anti-ballistic missiles as a shield from
                        the enemy s threats. NukeWar is a
                        semi-serious simulation of the choices
                        facing a nuclear power during the Cold
                        War of the 1950s 60s 70s and 80s. This
                        simulation presumes that uncontrolled
                        stockpiling of nuclear weapons ultimately
                        results in their use. Remember there s
                        only one thing more terrible than
                        starting a nuclear war and that s letting
                        someone else do it.
 311K1650.ZIP    50,778 KANGA.RU COLOR/GRAY 16 5.0 - ShareWare
                        You are a kangaroo and your mission is to
                        collect all of the coconuts that fall out
                        of trees at you. The kangaroo will catch
                        the coconuts when you turn her toward
                        them with the hardware buttons or the
                        stylus. Be sure to catch all of the
                        coconuts because if your kangaroo gets
                        hit with one she loses a life. The game
                        has great color and looks good on
                        grayscale devices too.
 341PN156.ZIP    85,414 PINBALLZ 1.56E - ShareWare
                        Pinballz is a 3D pinball game that
                        contains all of the bells and whistles of
                        real pinball machines. You can knock down
                        drop targets and light up the rollovers
                        in order to score extra balls and bumper
                        bonuses. The demo is limited to 50 000
                        points. Note: The program works on color
                        and grayscale devices.
 373RCK10.ZIP    30,381 ROCK N ROLL 1.0 - DemoWare
                        Rock n Roll is an arcade puzzle game with
                        64 levels of puzzling mayhem featuring
                        the plucky worm Shailoo as he searches
                        for his home in the secret Blue Book. You
                        have to collect firestones and flatten
                        monsters while avoiding rocks homebods
                        and deadly fungus. You ll need cool
                        reflexes and your brain in top gear to
                        complete this cornucopia of puzzling
                        perambulations Note: This program
                        requires Palm OS reg 3.5 or higher and
                        runs on color devices only.
 379LCK12.ZIP   266,672 LOCK-EM-UP 1.2 - ShareWare
                        Lock Em Up invites you to think and to
                        act quickly to bring home four little
                        creatures lost in a labyrinth. Change the
                        arrow s direction to show them the right
                        way and prevent them from crossing each
                        other. Features: 35 levels high quality
                        gray or color graphics and animation Four
                        creatures with different behaviors Five
                        difficulty levels A record tracking
                        system on each level Note: This program
                        requires Palm OS 3.1 or higher.
 39FPL412.ZIP    46,128 4PLAY SNOWBOARDER 1.2 - ShareWare
                        In this arcade-style snowboarding
                        simulation game the idea is to perfect
                        your carving to get the fastest time
                        possible and beats your friends. But
                        watch out for those rocks The fully
                        working version contains various courses
                        freestyle mode including jumps and board
                        tricks crowds and high score table. Note:
                        Requires PalmOS 3.5
 3CAFRT10.ZIP   267,480 FRUITY FRUITS COLOR 1.0 - DemoWare
                        Fruity Fruits is a fun and addictive
                        fruit machine simulator. Excellent
                        graphics and gripping gameplay make this
                        easy to play but hard to put down. Note:
                        For Color PalmOS devices.
 3DFCH121.ZIP    14,147 CHANCE 1.2.1 - DemoWare
                        Chance is a simple tile game very similar
                        to Uno. Play tiles that match in pattern
                        or value in order to win. Up to four
                        players can participate. Note: Requires
                        Palm OS reg 3.5 or higher for color Palm
                        OS reg 2.0 or higher for black-and-white.
 3DFVDP10.ZIP    31,316 VIDEO POKER TEACHER 1.0 - ShareWare
                        This can help you to learn the basics of
                        poker. The application gives advice on
                        tricky borderline hands. It can also be
                        left to monitior your play and interject
                        where necessary with helpful hints and
                        tips. A great educational game.
 830,139     bytes in 9   file(s)

 >Area  : G_PDA.POCK     : GamesNet. PDA Pockdet PC related games
 P50NFC10.ZIP 18,028,93 INFECTIOUS GROUND CASIO 1.0 - Unknown
                        Pocket PC games are entering a new era
                        This game is the first FPS designed
                        specifically for the PocketPC featuring
                        stunning 3D graphics. The game features :
                        21 missions each with different
                        objectives Nine sceneries with incredible
                        3D worlds featuring: Space ports Whole
                        cities Natural landscapes Military and
                        industrial facilities Eight enemies that
                        walk fly and jump ranging from big to
                        really huge Weapons Chaingun
                        Rocketlauncher Remote spy camera Snipe
                        gun Improve your records your best stats
                        are saved for each mission Special
                        rewards for the best players Download
                        extra missions from the game Web site for
                        free Music sound effects and digitized
                        voices Can be installed on storage cards
                        Requires 5MB of Storage Memory
 PC0NFC10.ZIP 17,984,46 INFECTIOUS GROUND IPAQ 1.0 - Unknown
                        Pocket PC games are entering a new era
                        This game is the first FPS designed
                        specifically for the PocketPC featuring
                        stunning 3D graphics. The game features :
                        21 missions each with different
                        objectives Nine sceneries with incredible
                        3D worlds featuring: Space ports Whole
                        cities Natural landscapes Military and
                        industrial facilities Eight enemies that
                        walk fly and jump ranging from big to
                        really huge Weapons Chaingun
                        Rocketlauncher Remote spy camera Snipe
                        gun Improve your records your best stats
                        are saved for each mission Special
                        rewards for the best players Download
                        extra missions from the game Web site for
                        free Music sound effects and digitized
                        voices Can be installed on storage cards
                        Requires 5MB of Storage Memory
 PE4PLY10.ZIP 2,336,630 PLAYMAX FOR SOCCER 1.0 - DemoWare
                        This application lets you create store
                        and illustrate favorite plays and drills
                        on a digital whiteboard. You can use a
                        static drawing or separate the play or
                        drill into several frames to better
                        illustrate the dynamics and progression.
                        You can also create and share your plays
                        and drills with colleagues or add them to
                        our archives. The Pocket PC version lets
                        you playback drills on your device and
                        use the chalkboard feature for additional
                        play and drill illustrations. This offers
                        full and half area views for: Baseball
                        Basketball Football Field Hockey Hockey
                        Lacrosse Soccer Volleyball
 38,350,031  bytes in 3   file(s)

 >Area  : G_PUZZLE       : GamesNet: Puzzle Games
 9E2HXF21.ZIP   565,729 HEXAFUN 2.1 - DemoWare
                        Addictive is the word for this one --
                        make sure you ve got plenty of time to
                        play before you start The object of the
                        game which is a little like Tetris is to
                        line up sets of five or more six-sided
                        crystals of the same color before the new
                        crystals fill the screen. Lots of
                        different skill levels are available from
                        easy to super-hard. And don t forget
                        about options like music sounds and
                        animation. The game is easy to learn easy
                        to use and very hard to put down
 9FCLRT30.ZIP   590,500 CLEAR IT 3.0 - DemoWare
                        It s basically like Tetris -- with a
                        twist. The object is to place different
                        puzzle pieces you get to choose the type
                        and colors on a grid to make rectangles
                        of one solid color. After a rectangle is
                        made the color blocks that form it
                        disappear giving you more space to work
                        with. Lots of different options are
                        available in this game A fun and