MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2b746d8f
 Today, Tuesday the 20-11-01, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_CONS         : GamesNet: GameConsole infos, tips & hints
 C08FNL12.ZIP     8,324 FINAL FANTASY X - V1.2
                        PlayStation2 - Ultimate Weapons Guide
 C56TNY01.ZIP     8,182 TONY HAWK S PRO SKATER 3 - V0.1
                        PlayStation2 - Gap List
 C58DYT10.ZIP     3,313 DAYTONA USA - V1.0
                        Arcade - Powersliding Guide
 C6BCPC10.ZIP     5,473 CAPCOM VS. SNK 2 - V1.0
                        Arcade - Morrigan
 C6FTKN20.ZIP    69,274 TEKKEN - V2.0
                        Arcade - Plot Analysis
 C7CSTRT3.ZIP     6,106 STREET FIGHTER EX 3
                        PlayStation2 - Kairi
 C8BFS055.ZIP    14,710 FASELEI - V0.55
                        Neo-Geo Pocket Color - Translation Guide
 CAFSTR10.ZIP    11,225 STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 3 - V1.0
                        Arcade - Ryu
 CE3TK122.ZIP    26,419 TEKKEN 4 - v1.22
                        Arcade - Move List
 153,026     bytes in 9   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FAQ          : GamesNet: FAQ, Guides, Strategies
 F54GRN14.ZIP    13,501 GRAND THEFT AUTO 3 - V1.4
                        PlayStation2 - Secrets FAQ
 F69S1251.ZIP    13,872 SONIC ADVENTURE 2 - V1.25.1
                        Dreamcast - Song Lyrics FAQ
 F6FNHL16.ZIP    33,886 NHL 2001 - V1.6
                        PlayStation - FAQ
 F91SPR10.ZIP    12,894 SUPER MONKEY BALL - V1.0
                        GameCube - Monkey Target FAQ
 F98BMB10.ZIP     6,545 BOMBERMAN TOURNAMENT - V1.0
                        GameBoy Advance - Kyarabon FAQ JP
 F99GRN14.ZIP     6,597 GRAN TURISMO 3 A-SPEC - V1.4
                        PlayStation2 - Rally Racing FAQ
 FB1CPCM2.ZIP    26,734 CAPCOM VS. SNK 2 - VFINAL
                        Dreamcast - Color Edit FAQ
 FE6GRN10.ZIP     2,246 GRAND THEFT AUTO 3 - V1.0
                        PlayStation2 - Unique Jump FAQ
 116,275     bytes in 8   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 F0BMGT02.ZIP   634,812 FS02 MiG Advanced Trainer. A supersonic
                        FSDS aircraft with 512x512 textures and
                        full moving parts including moving crew
                        and rolling wheels. Also includes a
                        transparent cockpit virtual cockpit nav
                        and strobe lights landing lights flaming
                        exhausts custom panel custom gauges and a
                        custom flight model. By Chuck Dome.
                        Public Domain. flight model. By Chuck
                        Dome. Public Domain.
 F0CJG006.ZIP 1,606,113 FS2000 aircraft - RAF Jaguar GR1A RAF
                        Jaguar GR1A with Moving parts for FS2000
                        ONLY RAF Jaguar GR1A in 54 Squadron
                        markings. The aircraft is fitted with
                        overwing sidewinder missiles. Underwing
                        stores consist of 101 ECM pod and Phimat
                        chaff dispenser and two drop tanks. Two
                        1000lb bombs on the centreline pylon.
                        Flaps and slats are animated together
                        with the undercarriage airbrakes and
                        spoilers. Additional effects include
                        brake chute deployment on landing
                        inflight refueling probe and reheat
                        effects.Produced using Abacus FSDS. Model
                        by Tyler Gladman Air file by Keith
                        Clifford Textures by Justin Lamb Reheat
                        effects by Oxyd. Model by Tyler Gladman
                        Air file by Keith Clifford Textures by
                        Justin Lamb Reheat effects by Oxyd.
 F31FG151.ZIP 7,014,423 FS2000 - Boeing F-15E Strike Eagle full
                        package F-15E Eagle full package. Full
                        moving parts Lighting effects and 3d
                        pilots. New Stereo sound. Visually
                        realistic panel included multi function
                        display HUD gauges ARC and ROSE HSIs
                        switchable GPWS and monitor FM Radio
                        gauge help on-line and much more.
                        Specific Fs2000 flight dynamics. Flight
                        model by Kotaro Akikawa. Flight dynamics
                        sound and panel by Ruggero Osto. F-15E
                        Eagle full package. Full moving parts
                        Lighting effects and 3d pilots. New
                        Stereo sound. Visually realistic panel
                        included multi function display HUD
                        gauges ARC and ROSE HSIs switchable GPWS
                        and monitor FM Radio gauge help on-line
                        and much more. Specific Fs2000 flight
                        dynamics. Flight model by Kotaro Akikawa.
                        Flight dynamics sound and panel by
                        Ruggero Osto.
 FA0SR742.ZIP 2,194,045 PROJECT OPENSKY BOEING 747-200B VARIG
                        BOEING 747-2L5B Combi PP-VNA 40 sided
                        fuselage full moving parts flexible wings
                        3D cockpit thrust reverses Electric
                        CF6-50 engines Model Designers:MITSUSHI
                        YUTAKA and HIROSHI IGAMI FS2K FDE:WARREN
                        C.DANIEL Painted by:LUIZ ANTONIO PERINA
 FBEHLCN5.ZIP   680,743 FS2000 Extra 300 Halcones aerobatic team
                        The Halcones Aerobatic Team use 5
                        airplanes for the show and 2 for
                        reservation on the ground. Built in
                        Germany by Walter Extra.The Extra 300 is