MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2b7a704e
 Today, Monday the 26-11-01, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_AMIGA.AC     : GamesNet: AMIGA Action games
 A50STRC2.ZIP    40,917 ASTARC - A STAR CASTLE CLONE 2D VECTOR
                        SHOOTER
                        Req. cybergraphics.library GFX-Board
                        68040 with FPU
 40,917      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_BIGDEM.W     : GamesNet: Playable Windows 95 Demos >10 MB
 DCBT9598.ZIP 19,503,55 ATTACK OF THE SILVER BALL -
                        SIMULATION/WIN95/98
                        Official Product Description: The most
                        immediate thing you ll notice about
                        Attack of the Silver Ball is its graphics
                        engine. Attack of the Silver Ball uses a
                        cutting edge engine to render its
                        graphics in real-time 3D. This means the
                        player can move the camera around to get
                        the best angles at any time. If the ball
                        is in a mini-board the camera can just
                        swing into the board itself to give the
                        player a front row seat of the action
                        Attack of the Silver Ball s graphics
                        engine is proprietary meaning we designed
                        the engine specifically for this game.
                        What this means for you is incredibly
                        fast frame rates. For example on an AMD
                        K6-2 350 with a Voodoo Banshee
                        accelerator the frame rate was
                        consistently near 50 frames per second
                        Attack of the Silver Ball also utilizes
                        some truly fantastic physics. Our
                        programmers have strained their eyes
                        sifting through physics formulas and
                        broken their fingers studying real-life
                        tables. Sure some of the tables are
                        outlandish but you can rest assured that
                        if there was a tiny submarine shooting
                        tiny missiles at a steel ball this is
                        pretty much what it would look like.
                        System requirements: P200 -
                        Windows95/98/2000/ME - DirectX 7.0 or
                        higher
 19,503,553  bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_CHEAT        : GamesNet: Cheats
 C23_LNS2.ZIP     1,547 Aliens vs. Predator 2 Cheat Codes
 1,547       bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_DENK         : GamesNet: Mind Games
 92ACNC20.ZIP   502,286 CONCENTRATION - THE MEMORY GAMES 2.0 -
                        ShareWare
                        This is the classic memory game with some
                        innovations. It has various card sets for
                        kids and grown-ups. A pluggable card set
                        is support with sounds and backgrounds.
                        It will keep your best score and has two
                        player mode and a special new game form:
                        Duel. Classic and modern game play are
                        supported.
 95CD3133.ZIP 2,681,184 3D MORRIS 1.33 - ShareWare
                        3D Morris is a new twist on the classic
                        Egyptian strategy game 9 Men s Morris.
                        According to Lobstersoft the original
                        game dates back 3 000 years The game is
                        fairly simple even though the rules seem
                        complex and highly addictive. There s an
                        interactive tutorial that will help you
                        to learn the rules of the game. The full
                        version will let you change the game
                        board The space station looks cool but
                        only the standard board works in this
                        demo. Think of it as checkers and
                        tic-tac-toe all in one Want hints They re
                        available but optional. Try four
                        different skill levels Full version also
                        contains access to the Gamer s Club which
                        lets you play the game with people all
                        around the world. If you do good enough
                        your score will be submitted and everyone
                        can see it. Good Luck

 >Area  : G_EMUL.DOS     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for DOS
 G9CMK061.ZIP   582,865 Meka V0.61 fr MSDOS
 582,865     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_EMUL.WIN     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for WIN 9x
 G25W1964.ZIP   476,667 1964 V0.7.0 fr Win9x
 G5CK1373.ZIP   396,870 Kawaks V1.37b fr Windows
                        CPS1/CPS2/NeoGeo
 873,537     bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : G_LINUX.MI     : GamesNet. LINUX Misc.
 L3CQST24.ZIP    96,999 QSTAT 2.4E - FreeWare
                        QStat is a command line program that
                        displays information about Internet game
                        servers. You can get information on
                        whether the servers are down
                        non-responsive or running a game. For
                        servers running a game the server name
                        map name current number of players and
                        response time are displayed.
                        Orig.: qstat24e.tar.gz
 XF2L3940.ZIP 1,893,152 ALLEGRO 3.9.40 - GPLWare
                        Allegro is a library of functions
                        designed for use in computer games. It is
                        written for the djgpp compiler in a
                        mixture of C and assembly language.
                        Orig.: allegro-3.9.40.tar.gz

 >Area  : G_LINUX.ST     : GamesNet: LINUX Strategy games
 L0BTR104.ZIP    31,629 TORNADO 1.0.4 - GPLWare
                        The goal of this game is to destroy the
                        opponent s house rain snow hail lightning
                        and a tornado. This works as a
                        single-player game or over a network.
                        Orig.: tornado-1.0.4.tar.gz
 31,629      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_MISC         : GamesNet: Micellaneous Games
 9D5HLD52.ZIP   999,524 HOLIDAY LIGHTS 5.2 - ShareWare
                        This strings rows of Christmas tree bulbs
                        around the edges of your screen while
                        festive music plays in the background. It
                        even includes a screen saver with gently
                        falling snow and other seasonal choices
                        to put you in the holiday spirit.
 999,524     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_MISCAD       : GamesNet: All large games > 10 MB
 M44_LNS2.ZIP   294,863 Aliens vs. Predator 2 Hidden Extras
 294,863     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_UPDATE.B     : GamesNet: Updates Big: >5 MB
 U0BDCSVC.ZIP 13,545,28 DECISIVE ACTION SETUP FIX
 U24STRTR.ZIP 15,363,75 STAR TREK STARFLEET COMMAND VOLUME II:
                        ORION PIRATES DEDICATED SERVER
 UD0C1776.ZIP 6,940,881 CAMPAIGN 1776: THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION
                        VERSION 1.05 DOCUMENTATION
 35,849,926  bytes in 3   file(s)

                   ftp://kofobbs.darkteck.org
                 http://www.kofobbs.darktech.org