MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2b7d183d
 Today, Thursday the 29-11-01, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_AMIGA.DE     : GamesNet: AMIGA Demos of Games
 AFAJMPNR.ZIP   300,676 JUMPNRUN DEMO GAME WORKING IN PROGRESS
 300,676     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_BIGDEM.W     : GamesNet: Playable Windows 95 Demos >10 MB
 D96S9598.ZIP 92,745,26 S.W.I.N.E - STRATEGY/WIN95/98
                        Official Product Description: S.W.I.N.E.
                        is a real-time tactical strategy game in
                        which you must carry out extremely varied
                        missions while taking advantage of the
                        terrain and your units special abilities.
                        Your army s abilities and strengths will
                        then develop over the course of the game.
                        Before and during the missions you will
                        also have the opportunity to purchase or
                        sell units and upgrade or augment them
                        with various items of equipment. However
                        this will cost you some of the strategic
                        points SP you receive for destroying
                        enemy objects units buildings etc. and
                        for successfully completing your
                        missions. Further strategical components
                        include the use of the air force and
                        supply trailers repairs ammunition and
                        fuel . Clever exploitation of the terrain
                        selecting the proper units and the
                        optimum utilization of your abilities
                        will enable even a small force to do
                        battle against an enemy with numerical
                        superiority. The game uses a
                        three-dimensional viewing limitation the
                        so-called Fog of War. Portions of the map
                        that your units cannot see will be
                        blocked out. This concept allows you to
                        use the terrain mountains valleys etc. as
                        cover thus opening up special tactical
                        possibilities. Thanks to high-resolution
                        textures and an extremely high number of
                        polygons for the units and maps you are
                        going to experience a real-time strategy
                        game at a level of quality never seen
                        before.
                        System requirements: PII 300 - 64MB RAM -
                        Win95/98 - DirectX 7.0
 92,745,260  bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_CHEAT        : GamesNet: Cheats
 C9A_MPRT.ZIP     1,348 Empire Earth Cheat Codes
 1,348       bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_EMUL.WIN     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for WIN 9x
 G42N1943.ZIP 1,045,437 Nebula V1.94 fr Windows CPS2-Emulator

 >Area  : G_MISCAD       : GamesNet: All large games > 10 MB
 M6F_CDNM.ZIP   170,393 Codename Outbreak Savegames
 170,393     bytes in 1   file(s)

                   ftp://kofobbs.darkteck.org
                 http://www.kofobbs.darktech.org

 * Origin: - KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.darktech.org - (111:7045/0)