MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2b8d7d21
 Today, Thursday the 13-12-01, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_BIGDEM.W     : GamesNet: Playable Windows 95 Demos >10 MB
 D13M9598.ZIP 50,014,40 MONOPOLY TYCOON - SIMULATION/WIN95/98
                        This demo of Monopoly Tycoon provides you
                        with one scenario and introduces you to
                        the main features and concepts of the
                        world s first competitive Sim. We hope
                        you enjoy this demo and that you are
                        encouraged to purchase and enjoy the full
                        game which has a further 16 varied and
                        exciting scenarios to entertain and
                        challenge you. The scenario in the demo
                        challenges you to make a target number of
                        sales in the stores that you construct.
                        The demo will end at the end of the
                        fourth day which should give you enough
                        time to complete it. The demo provides a
                        small example of the massive variety that
                        is on offer in the full game.
                        System requirements: P233 - 64MB RAM -
                        Windows 95/98/ME - DirectX 8.0a version
                        or higher
 50,014,405  bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_THEME        : GamesNet: Games related themes for Windows
 T00.ZIP            135 - Unknown
 T002.ZIP     1,599,708 - Unknown

                   ftp://kofobbs.darkteck.org
                 http://www.kofobbs.darktech.org