MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2b8f5fa7
 Today, Saturday the 15-12-01, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 F28TRN33.ZIP 1,946,584 FS2002 Lockheed T-33A Shooting Star T-33A
                        of the Royal Norwegian Air Force used by
                        718 sqn Sola AB 1953-1968 . The 3D model
                        made with FSDS features full moving parts
                        airbrake recessed wheel wells nose wheel
                        steering and pilots in a virtual cockpit.
                        File contains also a panel. Visual Model
                        by Massimo Taccoli. Textures by Jens-Ole
                        Kj lberg Air and panel file by Bruce
                        Thorson. Original bitmap panel by Phil
                        Perrot. Copyright November 2001 Copyright
                        November 2001
 FA3SNK22.ZIP   411,595 FS 2002 Replacement Sun v1.0 available in
                        3 models and 2 color for each. By FSW
                        GROUP Oren Cohen Akio Tsukuma. Created by
                        Chris Willis. Visit our Web Site
                        http://www.simflight.com/fsw FS 2002
                        Replacement Sun v1.0 available in 3
                        models and 2 color for each. By FSW GROUP
                        Oren Cohen Akio Tsukuma. Created by Chris
                        Willis. Visit our Web Site
                        http://www.simflight.com/fsw
 FFFTMZ33.ZIP 1,356,095 FS2000 FS2000/pro Lockheed T33 A Shooting
                        Star This model is a reproduction of the
                        famous american aircraft trainer. Here is
                        an example textured to represent an
                        aircraft of Italian Air Force 6
                        Aerobrigata Diavoli Rossi operative
                        during 1957-58 The 3D model made with
                        FSDS features full moving parts airbrake
                        recessed wheel wells nose wheel steering
                        and pilots in a virtual cockpit. File
                        contains also a panel. Visual Model by
                        Massimo Taccoli. Textures by Gerardo
                        Taccoli Air and panel file by Bruce
                        Thorson. Original bitmap panel by Phil
                        Perrot. Copyright November 2001 Copyright
                        November 2001

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirPort
 F64S2002.ZIP   931,196 FS2002 Scenery Version 1.1 - Saint
                        Maarten Netherlands Antilles A detailed
                        custom-made representation of Princess
                        Juliana International Airport and
                        surrounding areas on the Caribbean Island
                        of Saint Maarten/Sint Maarten. For FS2002
                        only. By Chris Kilroy and Thomas
                        Lorentzen By Chris Kilroy and Thomas
                        Lorentzen
 F67SKZP2.ZIP 2,383,357 FS2000 scenery - Sukhothai Thailand
                        Sukhothai is a small airport in Northern
                        Thailand. It is owned and operated by
                        Bangkok Airways. Although small it is
                        well designed and has one awards for its
                        architecture. By Martin Strong By Martin
                        Strong

                   ftp://kofobbs.darkteck.org
                 http://www.kofobbs.darktech.org

 * Origin: - KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.darktech.org - (111:7045/0)