MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2b91697b
 Today, Monday the 17-12-01, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_CHEAT        : GamesNet: Cheats
 CA7_SCRT.ZIP       294 Secret Service: In Harms Way Cheat Codes
 294         bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_DLH          : GamesNet: Dirty Little Helper
 SNS0119.ZIP     35,227 DLH - Super Nintendo 19/01
 35,227      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_EMUL.LIN     : GamesNet: Emulator for LINUX
 XF9BCH13.ZIP 1,147,993 BOCHS 1.3 - GPLWare
                        Bochs is a highly portable x86 PC
                        emulator written in C . It runs on most
                        popular platforms. It includes emulation
                        of the Intel x86 CPU common IO devices
                        and a custom BIOS. Currently Bochs can be
                        compiled to emulate a 386 486 or Pentium
                        CPU. Bochs is capable of running most
                        Operating Systems inside the emulation
                        including Linux Windows 95 DOS and
                        Windows NT 4.
                        Orig.: bochs-1.3.tar.gz

 >Area  : G_EMUL.MIS     : GamwsNet: Emulator misc.
 G5FMN367.ZIP    27,513 Update MameInfo.dat V3.66 auf V3.67
 GFCN1964.ZIP    22,485 Ini-Datei V0.7.4 fr 1964
 49,998      bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : G_EMUL.WIN     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for WIN 9x
 G17F0431.ZIP   272,291 Fellow 0.4.3 Alpha Build 1 fr Win9x/W2k
                        DirectX5 ntig
 G66W1964.ZIP   477,813 1964 V0.7.1 fr Win9x
 G7BN1953.ZIP 1,139,112 Nebula V1.95c fr Windows CPS2-Emulator

 >Area  : G_EMUL.WIN     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for WIN NT
 G11F0431.ZIP   259,530 Fellow 0.4.3 Alpha Build 1 fr WinNT
                        DirectX3 ntig
 259,530     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 F03VLXLZ.ZIP   394,165 Velocity XL RG for FS2000 The Velocity is
                        a Canard configuration Hombuilt aircraft.
                        Constructed of fiberglass foam and carbon
                        fiber the Velocity is light and very
                        areodynamic. Made with Abacus Flight Sim
                        Design Studio Pro. It has full moving
                        parts and 3d gear wells with visible
                        pilot figure. By Brian Gladden The
                        Velocity is a Canard configuration
                        Hombuilt aircraft. Constructed of
                        fiberglass foam and carbon fiber the
                        Velocity is light and very areodynamic.
                        Made with Abacus Flight Sim Design Studio
                        Pro. It has full moving parts and 3d gear
                        wells with visible pilot figure. By Brian
                        Gladden
 F06TH743.ZIP 1,574,862 Boeing 747-300 Thai International HS-TGE
                        This is an entirely new model of the
                        Boeing 747-300. It features round
                        fuselage and engine section complete
                        moving parts tilting bogies incl. nose
                        gear working thrust reversers with F2 key
                        see through cockpit landing gear bays
                        complete landing lights. Model animation
                        and painting by Federico Veronesi. This
                        is an entirely new model of the Boeing
                        747-300. It features round fuselage and
                        engine section complete moving parts
                        tilting bogies incl. nose gear working
                        thrust reversers with F2 key see through
                        cockpit landing gear bays complete
                        landing lights. Model animation and
                        painting by Federico Veronesi.
 F0CMDR80.ZIP 1,380,645 American Airlines Real Chrome
                        McDonnell-Douglas/Boeing MD-83 Always
                        wanted to fly an AA aircraft with the
                        beautiful bare metal textures Here s your
                        chance. This MD-83 is a default repaint
                        of the FS2002 one and has the new chrome
                        effects of the sim Includes the real
                        world flight AA 896 from Salt Lake City
                        to Chicago O Hare with real world weather
                        By Mark Hofmann Here s your chance. This
                        MD-83 is a default repaint of the FS2002
                        one and has the new chrome effects of the
                        sim Includes the real world flight AA 896
                        from Salt Lake City to Chicago O Hare
                        with real world weather By Mark Hofmann
 F14YK130.ZIP   674,343 FS02 Yak-130 jet trainer. An FSDS
                        aircraft with 512x512 textures and full
                        moving parts including moving crew
                        rolling wheels and a working speed brake.
                        Also includes a transparent cockpit
                        virtual cockpit nav and strobe lights
                        landing lights flaming exhausts custom
                        panel custom gauges and a custom flight
                        model. By Chuck Dome. Public Domain.
                        Domain.
 F37NWSTN.ZIP 4,606,159 FS2000 AIRCRAFT 1929 New Standard
                        biplane. Carries 4 passengers and a
                        pilot. Can be found at NY94 the Old
                        Rhinebeck Aerodrome in Rhinebeck NY. You
                        can get a 15 minute ride for about 40
                        Designed with FSDS by Sal Cascino.
                        Features full animated control surfaces.
 F49T8002.ZIP 2,886,782 FS2002 Pro Beechcraft Twin Bonanza
                        Excalibur 800 RN/N800EX for Microsoft
                        Flight Simulator 2002 Professional
                        version. includes FSDS Aircraft with
                        moving parts authentic checklist and a
                        complete panel with interior side views.
                        by Tom Miller and Dick Ward by Tom Miller
                        and Dick Ward
 F66GRK52.ZIP   544,015 Grumman AA-5ab plane panel upgraded now
                        for FS2002. Originally I design this
                        panel using the default FS2000 gauges
                        plus some custom made that now are not
                        compatible. I replace some gauges with
                        default for FS2002. Tested on the pro
                        version. Panel now uses the default
                        gauges of the Cessna and Mooney. I will
                        design the model in 3D in the near
                        future. By Jose Miranda [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        By Jose Miranda [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 F96LR772.ZIP 3,227,639 PROJECT OPENSKY BOEING 777-222ER UNITED
                        AIRLINES 777-222ER 40 sided fuselage full
                        moving parts flexible wings 3D cockpit
                        thrust reverses supercritical airfoil
                        shape wings steerable front wheel GE P W
                        and RR choice of engines. High definition
                        textures. Model Designers: MITSUSHI
                        YUTAKA and HIROSHI IGAMI FS2K FDE: WARREN
                        C.DANIEL Basic textures: C.VINCENT CHO
                        Painted by: Jaco du Preez Painted by:
                        Jaco du Preez
 F9DT7471.ZIP 2,277,813 FS2000 TWA Boeing B747-131 Registration
                        N93119 TWA Flight 800 colors Features
                        round fuselage and engine section
                        complete moving parts tilting bogies
                        working thrust reversers see through
                        cockpit landing gear bays complete
                        landing lights. Visual model and
                        animation by Federico Veronesi repaint by
                        Dondossola Diego. Dondossola Diego.
 FBFCZ333.ZIP   306,616 FS2000 Air Canada 3000 A330-343 ProMaxL3
                        . Fin 938 Reg. C-GHLM. This was the 400th
                        A330/340 aircraft delivered by Airbus.
                        Includes new 24-bit hi-res textures
                        accurate door and window layout fully
                        animated landing gear moving fan blades
                        flaps slats elevators ailerons rudder all
                        new night lighting with reflection on
                        wings and cockpit lights. Design and
                        original paint by: Camil Valiquette
                        Repainted with permission by Kyle Duncan.
                        Repainted with permission by Kyle
                        Duncan.
 FC0DL732.ZIP 4,621,729 FS2000/FS2002 Delta Airlines Boeing
                        737-200 in the old livery. Features full
                        3D moving surfaces flight and ground
                        spoilers rolling wheels steerable nose
                        gear with landing light photo real high
                        resolution day and night textures not
                        scanned photos and dirty as a old 737
                        should be landing light beams
                        unsynchronised strobe lighting
                        transparent flight deck windows 3D
                        compressor blades working thrust
                        reversers accurate model design and .air
                        file. Original by Terry Gaff. Repaint by
                        Ben Alfoldi FS2000/FS2002 Delta Airlines
                        Boeing 737-200 in the old livery.
                        Features full 3D moving surfaces flight
                        and ground spoilers rolling wheels
                        steerable nose gear with landing light
                        photo real high resolution day and night
                        textures not scanned photos and dirty as
                        a old 737 should be landing light beams
                        unsynchronised strobe lighting
                        transparent flight deck windows 3D
                        compressor blades working thrust
                        reversers accurate model design and .air
                        file. Original by Terry Gaff. Repaint by
                        Ben Alfoldi
 FF6T4949.ZIP 2,846,807 FS2002 PRO Beechcraft Twin Bonanza D50
                        R/N N4949B Updated for Microsoft Flight
                        Simulator 2002 Professional version.
                        Includes FSDS Aircraft with moving parts
                        authentic checklist and a complete panel
                        with interior side views. by Tom Miller
                        and Dick Ward by Tom Miller and Dick
                        Ward
 25,341,575  bytes in 12  file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirPort
 F3FCY021.ZIP 3,486,836 FS2000/FS2002 Scenery -- Gatineau-Ottawa
                        Executive airport CYND Quebec Canada.
                        Highly detailed and accurate rendition
                        with photo-realistic building textures
                        including night lighting animated and
                        lite windsocks trees fences roads taxiway
                        lines etc. By Normand Boucher Quebec
                        Virtual Pilot. FREEWARE. FREEWARE.
 FE8T2001.ZIP 1,950,374 FS2000 Scenery Tsuniah 2001 British
                        Columbia Canada by Jim Faircloth A
                        recreated enhancement of the default
                        airport initially released Dec 2000. Lots
                        of new things to see and explore
                        including a new ground texture for a more
                        realistic experience. Float and land
                        starts for Bush pilot enthusiests. starts
                        for Bush pilot enthusiests.

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.S     : GamesNet: FS Scenery
 F0BFG744.ZIP 1,579,240 FS2002 CARGOLUX BOEING 747-400FGE LX-ICV
                        First 744F built originally destined for
                        Air France. Model features Inbuilt
                        Scenery Pushback technology and basic
                        panel. Model textures and panel by Jon
                        Murchison. Original Air file by Sam Chin
                        FS2002 mods by Jon Murchison Steve Brace.
                        FS2002 mods by Jon Murchison Steve
                        Brace.
 FF5THM30.ZIP 3,066,111 FS2002 30m Mesh Scenery Add-On Highly
                        detailed 30m terrain mesh scenery for the
                        area covering Lake Tahoe Reno Carson City
                        and Truckee. Made from 54 merged 7.5
                        minute DEMS at LOD10. Updates and
                        replaces the previously uploaded mesh for
                        the Reno area Renomesh.zip and almost
                        triples the area covered. By Bob
                        Shubinski DrBob By Bob Shubinski DrBob

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.S     : GamesNet: FS Sound
 F44WHRLY.ZIP 1,118,173 FS2000 Bell H-13H M A S H Includes
                        animated rotors panel and sound files.
                        Uses fs2k default gauges. Designed by
                        Monte L. Caudill [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 F4EGYRZ2.ZIP 2,969,771 Ultralight Auto Gyro For FS2002 only.
                        With panel pilot virtual cockpit and
                        sound. November 2001 By K.Johnson
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.T     : GamesNet: FS Tools
 F54WPGZ3.ZIP 2,179,665 FS2002 FS2000 FS98 FS95 CFS CFS2
                        WipeGauges 2002. This utility remove
                        gauges unused by FS games. Allow scan
                        select delete and backup all unnecessary
                        gauge files. Preserve default gauges with
                        customizable gauges list. By Felipe
                        Torrezini. list. By Felipe Torrezini.

 >Area  : G_LINUX.MI     : GamesNet. LINUX Misc.
 X50XR091.ZIP 3,017,228 AUX RDP 0.9.1 - ShareWare
                        AUX RDP is a general-purpose Project
                        Management Software. Additionally
                        Orig.: auxrdp_0_9_1.tar.gz

                   ftp://kofobbs.darkteck.org