MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c3372a5
 Today, Saturday the 19-01-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_DENK         : GamesNet: Mind Games
 G3EJMP15.ZIP   760,814 JUMPING BALL 1.5 - ShareWare
                        Peg puzzles are a great way to make you
                        scream. Up against no one but yourself
                        you have to figure out how to leave only
                        one peg on the board. This is enhanced in
                        Jumping Ball with new elements of
                        gameplay.
 G4FSTR30.ZIP   876,065 STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING CHALLENGE 3.0 -
                        ShareWare
                        Being a very proficient mathematician go
                        ahead laugh I love putting my mind to the
                        test with difficult calculations. While
                        Structural Engineering Challenge doesn t
                        have derivatives and integrals it does
                        offer a realistic Physics model designed
                        to test the durability of a foundation.
 G8BMKS11.ZIP 1,300,405 MIKE S MARBLES 1.1A - ShareWare
                        Mike s Marbles is a great collection of
                        classic arcade and puzzle games. Most of
                        the games are remakes of the favorites
                        only replacing the usual game pieces
                        Tetris s blocks and Bust-A-Move s balls
                        with shiny marbles. exactly like the
                        originals but they could definitely keep
                        you busy. The graphics are done nicely
                        and the sounds are clean.

 >Area  : G_UPDATE       : GamesNet: Games Updates
 U64CMP21.ZIP 4,110,337 Commandos II: Men of Courage 1.2
                        international

 >Area  : G_UPDATE.B     : GamesNet: Updates Big: >5 MB
 U58CZV15.ZIP 8,068,533 Conflict Zone 1.5 english
 U91CQ101.ZIP 22,642,22 Conquest: Frontier Wars 1.01 US
 30,710,759  bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : G_UPDATE.G     : GamesNet: Games Updates (dt)
 U53CS129.ZIP 3,901,581 Cossacks: The Art of War 1.29 german

                        ftp://kofobbs.dk
                      http://www.kofobbs.dk

 * Origin: -=** The KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.dk **=- (111:7045/0)