MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c3473c4
 Today, Sunday the 20-01-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_PUZZLE       : GamesNet: Puzzle Games
 G10JGS41.ZIP 1,789,886 JIGSAWS GALORE 4.1 - ShareWare
                        With a simple interface and tons of
                        options Jigsaws Galore is a perfect
                        download for puzzle fans. The demo comes
                        equipped with 10 different pictures.
 G72CRZ20.ZIP   915,091 CRAZY BASKETBALL 2.0 - ShareWare
                        If you re looking for a different take on
                        5-in-a-row you might have found the
                        perfect game. Using the popular group
                        colored balls together model Crazy
                        Basketball adds a little twist to the
                        game.
 GAAQPZ41.ZIP 1,221,877 AQUAPUZZLE PENTIC 4.1 - ShareWare
                        When I first looked at AquaPuzzle Pentic
                        I figured it would be another jigsaw
                        puzzle game -- a bunch of pieces
                        scattered across the screen with a faint
                        image of the completed puzzle behind it.
                        Instead I found a game in which I had to
                        figure out which puzzle piece went in the
                        correct place hoping I didn t guess wrong
                        and run out of fitting pieces. may fit.
                        You are given a list of the next four
                        pieces that are coming. Hopefully it s
                        enough information. I spent a long time
                        making sure the first level could even be
                        completed. Additional Requirements:
                        DirectX 3.0 or above
 GE3GM325.ZIP 3,151,722 GEMS 3D 2.5 - ShareWare
                        On a three-dimensional playing board
                        varying colored gems present an
                        interesting variable of the old Tetris
                        concept. Don t confuse the two games
                        though... this is very different. Note:
                        Each game can be played for only 7
                        minutes unless you purchase the full
                        version of the game.

 >Area  : G_UPDATE       : GamesNet: Games Updates
 U77D5101.ZIP 3,284,923 Deer Hunter V 1.0 to 1.2
 UE9D5111.ZIP 2,775,667 Deer Hunter V 1.1 to 1.2

 >Area  : G_UPDATE.B     : GamesNet: Updates Big: >5 MB
 U0BDSTPZ.ZIP 13,545,28 Decisive Action setup fix
 U63D1001.ZIP 41,948,66 Deadly Dozen 1.00 to 1.03
 UFDZ1011.ZIP 6,845,659 Deadly Dozen 1.01 to 1.03
 62,339,613  bytes in 3   file(s)

                        ftp://kofobbs.dk
                      http://www.kofobbs.dk

 * Origin: -=** The KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.dk **=- (111:7045/0)