MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c3fbb66
 Today, Thursday the 31-01-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_ACTION       : GamesNet: Action, Jump'n Run
 GB8NKB11.ZIP 3,014,071 NEKO BOT 1.1 - ShareWare
                        This game takes you back to the simple
                        static level in which your only goal is
                        to collect every little item on the
                        board.

 >Area  : G_BOARD        : GamesNet: Board Type Games
 G26SHF11.ZIP 3,335,599 SHUFFLEGRID 1.1 - ShareWare
                        View a grid of colored tiles and try to
                        match it to a given pattern. However
                        altering one row or column will have an
                        effect on all others connected to it
                        making the patterns quite a challenge to
                        match. 45 levels of increasing difficulty
                        are provided four in this trial and as
                        the level number increases so does the
                        number of different colored tiles
                        available. Additional Requirements:
                        direct x 7 or above
 G93WRL10.ZIP 4,191,840 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP MAH JONGG SOLITAIRE
                        1.0 - ShareWare
                        Mah Jongg has always been one of those
                        games that just gets you hooked. Does
                        anyone honestly know why

 >Area  : G_LINUX.AR     : GamesNet: LINUX Arcade games
 XCAHR019.ZIP   915,671 HEROES 0.19 - GPLWare
                        Heroes is similar to the Tron and Nibbles
                        games of yore but it includes several
                        graphical improvements and new game
                        features.
                        Orig.: heroes-0.19.tar.gz
 915,671     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_MISCAD       : GamesNet: All large games > 10 MB
 GF8RLR10.ZIP 5,003,200 REAL ARCADE 1.0 - FreeWare
                        This program help you discover the best
                        games on the Internet across several
                        genres. You can acquire games easily and
                        reliably and this program checks systems
                        requirements and provides easy
                        installation.

 >Area  : G_PDA.PILO     : GamesNet: PDA PalmPilot related games
 35CHTG28.ZIP   730,026 HOT GAMES PACK 2.8 - ShareWare
                        If you want some real fun check out this
                        game pack. You get 14 different games for
                        both color and grayscale devices. Othello
                        Checkers Pipes Lines Sea War Snake Worm
                        Xonix Hangman Battle City Solitaire House
                        Memory Coach Paratroopers Hot Sokoban
 730,026     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.BU     : WIN-XP: Windows XP Busness
 P1FTRC3.ZIP  2,763,947 I-TRAC 3 - ShareWare
                        This program helps you plan monitor and
                        control management agendas. Users see
                        dynamic views instead of static tables of
                        data about pending actions. They can then
                        interactively model the data to view it
                        from different perspectives. The
                        three-screen modeling enables a
                        perceptual/cognitive process.
 P67T2003.ZIP 15,313,06 TASK MANAGER 2003 2.0 - DemoWare
                        Get organized and manage individual or
                        team projects effortlessly. You can get a
                        quick view of every task guard against
                        missed deadlines balance workloads
                        automatically and forecast work
                        bottlenecks.
 18,077,011  bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.FI     : Win-XP: Windows XP File Tools and AddOns
 PFDFLQ30.ZIP 3,156,662 FILEQUEST XP GOLD 3.0 - ShareWare
                        With FileQuest XP you can display up to
                        15 windows at the same time and add
                        favorite utilities and tools to the main
                        menu for quick access. Create virtual
                        folders to find particular types of files
                        by employing filters. Printing and print
                        preview of folders File preview Import
                        and export of settings Enhanced search
                        engine File descriptions

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.FT     : Win-XP: Windows XP FTP
 PD7FL142.ZIP   857,254 FLASHFXP 1.4.2 - ShareWare
                        FlashFXP is a useful FTP/FXP program with
                        an explorer-like interface FlashFXP
                        provides a nice interface for common
                        tasks an optional Tree View for easy
                        directory navigation. Features include
                        the ability to queue multiple files for
                        uploading and downloading crash recovery
                        - no more lost transfer queues due to
                        power outages or system crashes server to
                        server transfers FXP remote file viewing
                        editing and much much more
 PEASHT25.ZIP 1,095,760 SHUTTLE FTP SUITE 2.5 - ShareWare
                        Shuttle FTP is a nine-in-one grouped
                        utility that contains FTP TFTP Telnet
                        Whois Ping and Finger.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.GR     : Win-XP: Windows XP Graphical
 P50GR126.ZIP 1,612,271 GRAPHICSGALE 1.26 - ShareWare
                        GraphicsGale is a raster format image
                        editor that is useful for making video
                        game characters and animated GIFs. An
                        image browser Batch conversion Capture
                        Real-time preview Multi-layer Acquire
                        TWAIN Note: You must register the program
                        to use the GIF processing format.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.HT     : Win-XP: Windows XP HTML
 P5FTXT61.ZIP 1,905,797 TEXTPIPE PRO 6.1 - DemoWare
                        This text processing utility combines
                        more than 80 conversion translation and
                        filtering operations on multiple text or
                        binary files. Update Web site text using
                        the search and replace function that
                        supports Perl pattern matching
                        sounds-like matching and edit-distance
                        matching.
 P7DCFC45.ZIP 3,265,247 COFFEECUP FIRESTARTER 4.5 - ShareWare
                        CoffeeCup Firestarter allows you to
                        create Flash effects for your Web site.
                        It can create complex text and image
                        effects with only a few clicks of the
                        mouse. More than 50 built-in effects
                        including assemble explode and fade A
                        collection of MP3 sounds A built-in sound
                        editor for fades echo and reverse The
                        ability to add text images sounds links
                        and shapes Control of motion opacity and
                        layer order Built-in FTP support for
                        uploading movies The ability to import
                        animated GIFs With the HTML code
                        generator you can copy and paste code
                        right into your Web pages. Note: This
                        software is free if you host your Web
                        site with Bluedomino.com .
 PA8K2023.ZIP 2,163,621 KYOSOFT LINK CHECKER 2.0.23 - ShareWare
                        KyoSoft Link Checker is a great program
                        for any type of user new or experienced
                        who wants to make sure that their links
                        work correctly. While the program tests
                        the site it display the number of links
                        that it has checked and how many more it
                        has to go. The program will either
                        display working links or broken links.
                        After the program is finished you have
                        the option to make a report. The reports
                        are saved in HTML format and are viewed
                        in a browser window. I found KyoSoft Link
                        Checker to be a useful program I hope you
                        will too.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.IN     : Win-XP:Windows XP Internet
 P45STL45.ZIP 1,693,417 STEALTH ACTIVITY REPORTER 4.5 -
                        ShareWare
                        This is a monitoring tool for both
                        networked and personal PCs. It lets
                        companies and individuals track use and
                        abuse easily and invisibly using
                        password-protected encrypted log files.
                        Keystrokes User names Passwords Path
                        names Access times Window titles Visited
                        Web sites

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.MA     : Win-XP: Windows XP Mail, E-mail, Usenet
 P00HTM21.ZIP   762,690 HTML MAP DESIGNER PRO 2.1 - ShareWare
                        HTML Map Designer lets you draw squares
                        or circles to be mapped. The program
                        provides the coordinates and correct HTML
                        tags.
 762,690     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.SE     : Win-XP: Windows XP Security
 P4FDV300.ZIP   867,947 ADVANCED ENCRYPTION PLUG-IN FOR WINDOWS
                        EXPLORER 3.0.0 - ShareWare
                        The Advanced Encryption Plug-in is a
                        shell extension embedded in your context
                        menu. You can use it to encrypt files.
 867,947     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.SO     : Win-XP: Windows XP Sound
 P35WVF43.ZIP 1,128,355 WAVE FLOW 4.3 - ShareWare
                        Wave Flow is an audio editor that
                        supports MDI windows and performs over 60
                        sound functions. There s a built-in CD
                        player to make it easier to snatch
                        samples from audio CDs.
 PA6DS111.ZIP 2,350,435 AUDIOSLIMMER 1.1.1 - ShareWare
                        AudioSlimmer converts MP3s to WMA or WAV
                        files. Record CD quality audio in just a
                        few simple steps. AudioSlimmer allows the
                        user to convert multiple files at once.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.VO     : Win-XP: Windows XP Voice
 P04CLS50.ZIP 2,514,787 COOLSPEECH 5.0 - ShareWare
                        With CoolSpeech you can listen to online
                        news from any URL e-mail messages or any
                        other text. CoolSpeech supports almost
                        all computer voices and you can download
                        more voices from the developer s Web
                        site.

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk

 * Origin: -=** The KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.dk **=- (111:7045/0)