MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c41a0a3
 Today, Friday the 01-02-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : GFD.INT.MI     : GFD [INTERNAL]: ServerListen
 GFDNET.032      10,591 GFDNET Nodeliste 2002 - automatisch
                        generiert aus der GFD-ID-Liste mit
                        willkrlich gew„hlter Zone 69. Die
                        Nodenummern sind _keine_ Zufallszahlen,
                        sondern aus der GFD-ID berechnet.
 10,591      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_DENK         : GamesNet: Mind Games
 GB0BCP60.ZIP   811,833 ABCPUZZLES 6.0 - FreeWare
                        This is a simple puzzle game but it still
                        takes me quite a long time to complete a
                        puzzle. The randomness of the puzzles
                        make each game different so prior
                        knowledge is no benefit.
 811,833     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_DIFF         : GamesNet: NodeDiff GamesNet
 GAMEDIFF.A32       885 GamesNet NodeDiff KW 5/2002
 885         bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 F4CSTRTZ.ZIP 8,214,762 FS-2002 Aircraft The Strait Air Beaver
                        lives up in the cold country of Canada.
                        She has been modified with an Alaskan
                        door and a new set of rear windows. This
                        aircraft has also been updated to FS2002
                        specs. She also has a new custom made
                        sound file of the P/W R-985. Repaint by
                        Don Moser / Bushplanes By Don. Original
                        aircraft by Fred Banting and Yannick
                        LaVigne. New R-985 sounds by Aaron
                        Swindle. The Strait Air Beaver lives up
                        in the cold country of Canada. She has
                        been modified with an Alaskan door and a
                        new set of rear windows. This aircraft
                        has also been updated to FS2002 specs.
                        She also has a new custom made sound file
                        of the P/W R-985. Repaint by Don Moser /
                        Bushplanes By Don. Original aircraft by
                        Fred Banting and Yannick LaVigne. New
                        R-985 sounds by Aaron Swindle.
 F6FSTDN1.ZIP   197,441 FS98 Mitsubishi Ki-46 Dinah FS98
                        Mitsubishi Ki-46 Dinah. Mitsubishi Ki-46
                        Dinah in elegant style as the Japanese
                        Army Reconnaissance Type 100 was the best
                        reconnaissance aircraft of the Pacific
                        War with max speed 391mph 630km/h well
                        beyond any Allied fighter. This
                        attractive aircraft was used in many
                        photo reconnaissance operations over
                        front lines in the South Pacific at
                        heights over 9 000m and the Allied
                        officers called it Hell s Angel with
                        fear. Because of its excellent
                        performances and lack in superb
                        reconnaissance aircraft the Japanese
                        Imperial Navy also employed this Army
                        aircraft on lease. Imperial Navy also
                        employed this Army aircraft on lease.
 F75TRD33.ZIP 1,398,817 FS2002 Lockheed T-33A Shooting Star T-33A
                        of the Royal Danish Air Force used as
                        trainer and station fligts. The 3D model
                        made with FSDS features full moving parts
                        airbrake recessed wheel wells nose wheel
                        steering and pilots in a virtual cockpit.
                        File contains also a panel. Visual Model
                        by Massimo Taccoli. Textures by Carl Poul
                        Brager Air and panel file by Bruce
                        Thorson. Original bitmap panel by Phil
                        Perrot. Copyright January 2002.
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 F89SR851.ZIP   622,634 FS2002 Avro RJ85 All new model designed
                        from scratch using GMAX. Model has fully
                        animated parts including functional
                        suspension and folding landing gear
                        struts. Includes 5 major liveries - Air
                        Botnia Lufthansa Northwest Swissair and
                        United with full night lighting. By Mike
                        Stone. By Mike Stone.
 10,433,654  bytes in 4   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.C     : GamesNet: FS Combat Flight Simulation
 F3ESTPN2.ZIP   172,589 FS98/CFS Grumman F9F-2 Panther FS98/CFS
                        Grumman F9F-2 Panther jet. Grumman s
                        flying blue beauty F9F-2 Panther was the
                        first jet fighter developed by Grumman
                        Aircraft Engineering Corp. Its steady
                        design concept by the famous US Navy
                        shipboard aircraft manufacturers offered
                        not so outstanding performances but
                        stable maneuverability. This model is
                        depicted as a Panther featured in the
                        1954 MGM movie Men of The Fighting Lady
                        with translucent smoky glass canopy and
                        flaps ailerons elevators landing gears
                        air brakes in smooth animation arresting
                        hook on/off by / key also CFS weapon dp
                        file included. By Shigeru Tanaka.
 172,589     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.S     : GamesNet: FS Scenery
 F78SCTST.ZIP 1,354,670 FS2002 Scenery - Scottys Castle. Death
                        Valley Scottys Castle in Death Valley.
                        Many custom objects. Design and tested on
                        FS2002 ONLY. By Ron Ezra By Ron Ezra
 FE6STRS2.ZIP   250,026 FS2002 Scenery Upgrading Texture Spring
                        Trees FS2002 scenery upgrading texture
                        Spring Trees. This upgrade will
                        wonderfully improve AutoGen scenery
                        spring tree appearances into more fresh
                        alive and refreshing ones and greatly
                        enhance visual delight of low altitude
                        flight in spring season. Lovely cherry
                        trees in full blossom newly introduced
                        and fresh spring touches also added to
                        evergreen conifers and palm trees. Same
                        size and format as default so no display
                        performance change. Best fit for flying
                        over spring countrysides forests woods
                        and mountains. A demonstration flight on
                        a pleasant spring day also included. By
                        Shigeru Tanaka. By Shigeru Tanaka.

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.T     : GamesNet: FS Tools
 F2ARTHD1.ZIP 2,155,679 Real Thunderstorm pack 1 very realistic
                        T-storm including 5 differents set
                        moderate severe Killer and 2 Killer
                        colored set for Microsoft Flight
                        Simulator 2002 Recommended to be used
                        with our FS SKY WORLD 2002 environment
                        generator utility.Works with Fs2002
                        Standard and Pro editions. By FSW GROUP
                        Chris Willis Oren Cohen Jure Dolanec Akio
                        Tsukuma. Real Thunderstorm pack 1 very
                        realistic T-storm including 5 differents
                        set moderate severe Killer and 2 Killer
                        colored set for Microsoft Flight
                        Simulator 2002 Recommended to be used
                        with our FS SKY WORLD 2002 environment
                        generator utility.Works with Fs2002
                        Standard and Pro editions. By FSW GROUP
                        Chris Willis Oren Cohen Jure Dolanec Akio
                        Tsukuma.
 FA1RCML1.ZIP 2,720,594 Real Cumulus pack 1 for Msfs 2002 very
                        realistic Cumulus Clouds including 7
                        differents set 3 puffy set dark edge
                        scattered and smooth set for Microsoft
                        Flight Simulator 2002 Recommended to be
                        used with our FS SKY WORLD 2002
                        environment generator utility. Works with
                        Fs2002 Standard and Pro editions. By FSW
                        GROUP Chris Willis Oren Cohen Jure
                        Dolanec Akio Tsukuma. Real Cumulus pack 1
                        for Msfs 2002 very realistic Cumulus
                        Clouds including 7 differents set 3 puffy
                        set dark edge scattered and smooth set
                        for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002
                        Recommended to be used with our FS SKY
                        WORLD 2002 environment generator utility.
                        Works with Fs2002 Standard and Pro
                        editions. By FSW GROUP Chris Willis Oren
                        Cohen Jure Dolanec Akio Tsukuma.
 FBES3955.ZIP 1,997,489 FS2002 Sikorsky S-39 amphibian. Flies
                        from land or water. Upgrade of FS2000
                        version from last year. Same visual model
                        added animated pilot improved prop disk
                        upgraded cockpit bitmaps. True amphibian
                        in FS2002. Reg NC55V built in 1932 used
                        by Varney Speed Lines as air taxi around
                        San Francisco. Includes .air files for
                        converting 2 other S-39s from FS2000. By
                        George Diemer. S-39s from FS2000. By
                        George Diemer.

 >Area  : G_INFO         : GamesNet: Infos
 GN020201.ZIP    17,978 GamesNet InfoFile KW 5/2002
 17,978      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_NODE         : GamesNet: Nodelists
 GAMESNET.A32    91,979 GamesNet NodeList KW 5/2002
 91,979      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_UPDATE       : GamesNet: Games Updates
 U27MV102.ZIP   214,874 Micheal Vaughan s Championship Cricket
                        Manager 1.02
 U33MV211.ZIP 2,049,055 Midtown Madness II 1.1
 U5DMTP12.ZIP 2,898,756 Monopoly Tycoon 1.2
 UE8MTZP.ZIP    695,283 Meat Puppet sound fix

 >Area  : G_UPDATE.B     : GamesNet: Updates Big: >5 MB
 U8AMH110.ZIP 15,529,27 Medal of Honor: Allied Assault 1.10 US
 15,529,270  bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.INFO.S     : TGM: INFO Spiegel - Der Tag
 TAG_0131.ZIP     8,581 Spiegel - Der Tag: 31.01.2002
 8,581       bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : VIR_NL         : Virnet: Nodeist
 VIRNODES.A32    38,061 VirNet Nodelist Day #032
 38,061      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : VIR_NODE       : VirNet: NodeDIFF
 VIR_DIFF.A32       553 VirNet Nodediff Day #032
 553         bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : WWB_FWDL       : Backbone: WWB - Forward Lists
 WWB-SPA.234     11,033 Spanish echos via 2:341/14@fidonet
 11,033      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : ZYX_NODE       : ZyXELNet: Nodelist
 ZYX_LIST.A32    13,836 ZyxelNet Nodelist Day #032
 13,836      bytes in 1   file(s)

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk

 * Origin: -=** The KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.dk **=- (111:7045/0)