MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c469493
 Today, Wednesday the 06-02-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_ACTION       : GamesNet: Action, Jump'n Run
 G18TN311.ZIP   849,444 TANKS 3D 1.1 - FreeWare
                        Tanks 3D is you guessed it a 3D tank
                        action game that supports
                        LAN/Internet/single player play. It s
                        tough addictive and fun. It randomly
                        generates new scenery to keep the odds
                        fair keep the odds favorable and make it
                        worth playing over and over again. So
                        pick a fight with somebody and challenge
                        them to a duel it s worth the brawl.
                        Calamity Additional Requirements: Please
                        use Explorer when downloading. Don t you
                        FlashGet or similar programs
 GCDRCH13.ZIP 7,158,870 RICOCHET 1.3 - ShareWare
                        Unique and interesting twists on old
                        games can bring the genre s flavor back
                        without major changes to the gameplay
                        mechanics. Additional Requirements:

 >Area  : G_BOARD        : GamesNet: Board Type Games
 G6DBL233.ZIP 1,424,586 BLITZIN 2.33 - FreeWare
                        Updated 10-04-2000 Board menu to adjust
                        or disable the animation. B2.30 also
                        includes support for Giveaway Chess wild
                        26 and is necessary for running trusted
                        plugins. B2.28 has a cool new events
                        window that lets you join an ongoing
                        event with the click of a button Also
                        great just to keep informed as to what s
                        going on. Also new: wild games are
                        referred to by name instead of number in
                        the seek and match dialogs. And as always
                        there are minor improvements. Previous
                        Information
 G90N213.ZIP    144,423 UNO 2.13 - ShareWare
                        It seems like only yesterday that my
                        friends and I were sitting on the floor
                        playing Uno. We used to play over and
                        over again acting as if there was skill
                        involved.
 GF3C1401.ZIP   597,916 CHECKERBOARD 1.401 - FreeWare
                        Updated 7/27/2001 Previous Information
                        Several levels of play Timed matches Two
                        a great checkers game for the serious
                        board gamer.

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 F07MN415.ZIP 1,480,100 FS2002 Pro Aircraft - Bombardier Canadair
                        CL-415. This model is painted in Ontario
                        Ministry of Natural Resources colours. It
                        has full moving parts water splash
                        effects and custom panel. The OMNR
                        operates 9 of these CL-415s. Original
                        model by Massimo Taccoli panel by Rolf
                        Hockmuth OMNR paint by Jeff Sargent.
                        splash effects and custom panel. The OMNR
                        operates 9 of these CL-415s. Original
                        model by Massimo Taccoli panel by Rolf
                        Hockmuth OMNR paint by Jeff Sargent.
 F3DZ7520.ZIP 1,501,912 FS2002 757-200 EUROFLIGHT American
                        Airlines High quality high resolution
                        textures with aluminum sheen and a touch
                        of weathering. All textures optimized for
                        maximum framerates and visual quality.
                        Dark day windows and special night
                        lighting and tinting. This model is all-
                        new from Euroflight. Textures and mods by
                        David Randolph. David Randolph.
 F4ECRD47.ZIP 2,006,760 For FS2000. C-47A Royal Danish Air Force
                        based on original photograph and other
                        sources included in the download.
                        Registration Number K-687 of the Royal
                        Danish Air Force. Features 36 sided
                        fuselage and engine nacelles 24 sided
                        airfoil wing and horizontal stabalizer
                        profiles. A complete 3d model. Animated
                        control surfaces props landing gear and
                        rolling wheels. Night textures and
                        cockpit with crew. Very easy to fly as
                        well as stable. Original Aircraft by Lou
                        Volland repaint by Bob Bongiovanni.
                        repaint by Bob Bongiovanni.
 FCCNZ747.ZIP 2,068,774 FS2002 Ansett Australia Boeing 747-400
                        This model is a rework of the default
                        FS2002 B747-400. It features the new
                        Reflective textures full night lighting
                        with working landing lights that
                        illuminate the runway and virtual
                        cockpit. Uses default sound and panel.
                        By: Brad Disher By: Brad Disher
 FF5V0286.ZIP 3,048,941 ILYUSHIN IL-86 AEROFLOT PULKOVO ARMENIAN
                        AIRLINES version 1.5 for FS2002 only A
                        GMAX aircraft featuring all new FS2002
                        effects - light map LL visible from the
                        cockpit chrome reflections opening doors
                        rotating wheels steerable nose strut
                        contrails smoke effects more. Fully
                        animated. All-in-one full pack - no
                        additional downloads needed. Visual model
                        by Dmitry Olenin. FDE by Dmitry Kolesnik
                        reworked by Stefano Caputo. Panel by
                        Marco Spada. Panel by Marco Spada.
 10,106,487  bytes in 5   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirPort
 F78TRZ10.ZIP 2,703,934 AI Traffic Manager 1.0 What you need to
                        use AI Traffic Manager You must have is
                        MS ACCESS 2000. The whole solution was
                        made with this program and it can t used
                        without them. What can you do with - You
                        can import all the TXT Files that was
                        created with the TDecompiler.exe. - You
                        can change Aircraft for selected
                        flightplans - You can change
                        multiselected Aircraft for all
                        flightplans for one continent one country
                        or airport. - You can ADD or Modify a
                        flightplan. It will show you the distance
                        between the to airports and the duration
                        of the flights depends the select
                        aircraft and speed. - You can create an
                        overview of all flights on your selected
                        airport. The time of all flights will
                        show you on UTC and selected local time.
                        - You can Add very easy new aircraft to
                        your traffic. You have to define the path
                        to your FS2002. After this AI Traffic
                        Manager will show you all installed
                        aircrafts and you can select which one
                        you want. - You can very easily change
                        the registration for all or selected
                        default-flights. Why an AI Traffic
                        Manager Since the release of the program
                        TCompiler.exe and TDecompiler.exe by Lee
                        Swordy we can create our own traffic on
                        FS 2002. But direct edit the ASCII-File
                        is not that userfrindly an a lot of
                        userdefined flight will not work. So I
                        decided to make a program that allows to
                        manage flightplans an more. By Jrg Aerni
                        Switzerland [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.P     : GamesNet: FS Panel
 F22S1452.ZIP   858,383 FS2002 Embraer ERJ-145 Swiss Air Lines.
                        Swiss Air Lines is a new compagny which
                        will replace Swissair and Crossair in
                        Winter 2002. Optimized for use with Bill
                        Grabowski s ERJ panel. Flight dynamics by
                        Sam Chin. Version 2.0 By Nick Botamer.
                        Repainted by Nicolas George Swiss Air
                        Lines is a new compagny which will
                        replace Swissair and Crossair in Winter
                        2002. Optimized for use with Bill
                        Grabowski s ERJ panel. Flight dynamics by
                        Sam Chin. Version 2.0 By Nick Botamer.
                        Repainted by Nicolas George
 858,383     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.S     : GamesNet: FS Scenery
 F83CSTZ1.ZIP 3,988,719 FS2002 Scenery: Central California Coast
                        extending from Paso Robles to Santa
                        Barbara includes PRB SBP L52 SMX LPC VBG
                        IZA SBA Morro Bay Atascadero Diablo
                        Canyon by Al Wheeler 1/31/02

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.T     : GamesNet: FS Tools
 FA2LV111.ZIP 4,713,417 ALV Aircraft Listing Viewer Beta
                        ERC.1.1.0 A utility that lets you browse
                        the titles of all aircraft installed to
                        fs2002 so you can easily copy the titles
                        to paste into Traffic Tool s Aircraft.txt
                        file for use as AI. By: George Trovato
                        Deathboy96 on Flightsim.com Flightsim.com

 >Area  : G_UPDATE       : GamesNet: Games Updates
 UCFPH122.ZIP   397,632 Pearl Harbor: Zero Hour 1.22
 397,632     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_UPDATE.B     : GamesNet: Updates Big: >5 MB
 U1CPLN13.ZIP 6,361,732 Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor
                        1.3 US
 U7BC4101.ZIP 5,531,193 Comanche IV 1.0.1.15
 11,892,925  bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : G_UPDATE.G     : GamesNet: Games Updates (dt)
 U63F2002.ZIP 1,255,320 Fussballmanager 2002 database update 4
                        german

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.FT     : Win-XP: Windows XP FTP
 PF5F9001.ZIP 3,119,847 FTP VOYAGER 9.0.0.1 - ShareWare
                        This FTP client s drag-and-drop interface
                        lets you update a Web site with a single
                        click transfer files directly between FTP
                        servers resume interrupted downloads and
                        perform advanced file searches while
                        doing other FTP tasks. Secure FTP SFTP
                        using SSL Auto ASCII and binary transfer
                        selection Advanced file filtering Folder
                        shortcuts Clipboard URL monitoring Dial
                        on demand

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.GR     : Win-XP: Windows XP Graphical
 P9FGR129.ZIP 1,607,922 GRAPHICSGALE 1.29 - ShareWare
                        GraphicsGale is a raster format image
                        editor that is useful for making video
                        game characters and animated GIFs. An
                        image browser Batch conversion Capture
                        Real-time preview Multi-layer Acquire
                        TWAIN Note: You must register the program
                        to use the GIF processing format.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.HT     : Win-XP: Windows XP HTML
 P58NT216.ZIP 2,977,444 INTERSPECTOR 2.16 - DemoWare
                        Interspector is a new code-based Web
                        development tool the is fully
                        configurable through its open
                        architecture. It features a built-in XML
                        and HTML parser and a suite of utilities
                        to handle Web-related technologies.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.WW     : Win-XP: Windows XP World Wide Wait (Web)
 PF1SMR60.ZIP   853,194 SMART EXPLORER 6.0 - ShareWare
                        Kill annoying pop-up ads and disable Web
                        page multimedia objects like sounds and
                        images to use bandwidth more efficiency.
                        Smart Explorer provides built-in direct
                        connections to the top 12 search engines
                        and directories. Key Features Disclaimer
                        Key Features Disclaimer Items listed in
                        the Key Features box have come directly
                        from the software developer. While they
                        have been edited for style they have not
                        been independently confirmed by the
                        Tucows editorial staff and are subject to
                        the opinions of the developer. Key
                        features of this program: disclaimer Fast
                        Web browsing Smart cleaner to clear
                        cookies/temp files Built-in search bar
                        Multiple document interface Kills pop-up
 853,194     bytes in 1   file(s)

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                       ftp://ftp.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk