MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c469b55
 Today, Wednesday the 06-02-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_BOARD        : GamesNet: Board Type Games
 9A2DVN24.ZIP 1,275,249 ADVANCED GOMOKU 2.4 - ShareWare
                        Your goal is to get five of your marks in
                        a row. Doing so will win the game for
                        you. Your opponent however is trying to
                        do the same thing. Different options
                        include speed mini map computer moves
                        skill and even skins and sound This is a
                        fun and challenging game but not for the
                        easily discouraged.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.BU     : WIN-XP: Windows XP Busness
 P1FTRC3.ZIP  2,763,915 I-TRAC 3 - ShareWare
                        This program helps you plan monitor and
                        control management agendas. By watching
                        dynamic views instead of static data
                        tables the user can interactively model
                        data to best employ personal knowledge
                        and values in reaching conclusions.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.CD     : WIN-XP: Windows XP  CD, DVD, CDR ...
 P00FS115.ZIP 3,098,347 FAST CD RIPPER 1.15 - ShareWare
                        This is a powerful and easy-to-use tool
                        for converting your audio CD collection
                        to a variety of the most popular
                        compressed formats with ID3Tag v2
                        support. This program performs direct
                        conversion with a fast encoding engine
                        jitter correction and CDDB support.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.DI     : Win-XP: Windows XP Disk, CD, ...
 P29PC359.ZIP   606,775 PC GARBAGE REMOVER 3.59 - DemoWare
                        This program helps you find and remove
                        garbage files from your computer freeing
                        up extra disk space and keeping your
                        system running smoothly. You can
                        automatically remove temp files zero-byte
                        files Web pages and Web images.
 606,775     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.FI     : Win-XP: Windows XP File Tools and AddOns
 P24ST130.ZIP 1,374,127 STG FOLDERPRINT PLUS 1.30 - ShareWare
                        Use this disk utility to visualize your
                        folders and find out how your storage
                        space is being used. You can also get a
                        comprehensive list of your MP3 files.
 P4ASH245.ZIP   253,674 SHARESCAN 2.45 - Unknown
                        This is a search and browse tool for
                        quick access to local and remote
                        networks. It provides a rapid search and
                        a familiar browser. It also lets you
                        download files and directories.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.HT     : Win-XP: Windows XP HTML
 PA7MD323.ZIP   947,742 EMEDITOR 3.23 - ShareWare
                        This text editor fully supports Unicode
                        so you can edit Unicode files with
                        multiple languages. It also supports
                        plug-ins that extend the its
                        functionality for specific needs.
                        User-configurable syntax highlighting
                        Clickable URLs OLE drag and drop Search
                        and replace Keyboard toolbar and menu
                        customization Note: EmEditor is
                        compatible with the Windows XP design.
 947,742     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.IN     : Win-XP:Windows XP Internet
 P40S6214.ZIP 5,126,829 SAWMILL 6.2.14 - DemoWare
                        Sawmill is a log analysis tool that can
                        be used to analyze Web site traffic proxy
                        usage FTP usage and much more. A database
                        for long-term tracking of statistics
                        Hierarchical data mining features to let
                        you zoom in on exactly the piece of
                        information you need Security features
                        appropriate for a multi-user environment
 P43WTC40.ZIP 5,849,869 WATCHFUL EYE 4.0 - ShareWare
                        This system monitoring application logs
                        everything by taking random screenshots
                        and logging keystrokes browser activity
                        and active windows. Although this wont
                        protect your system from harmful
                        activities it will tell you when and who
                        is responsible for them.
 P45STL45.ZIP 1,721,831 STEALTH ACTIVITY REPORTER 4.5 -
                        ShareWare
                        This is a monitoring tool for both
                        networked and personal PCs. It lets
                        companies and individuals track use and
                        abuse easily and invisibly using
                        password-protected encrypted log files.
                        Keystrokes User names Passwords Path
                        names Access times Window titles Visited
                        Web sites
 12,698,529  bytes in 3   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.MA     : Win-XP: Windows XP Mail, E-mail, Usenet
 P62ZM284.ZIP 4,478,387 OZUM 2.84 - ShareWare
                        This is an on and offline news reader. It
                        s actually a lot more like a streamer.
                        You will be able to view most video and
                        audio file formats from newsgroups before
                        actually downloading them. You will also
                        be able to drag and drop those items from
                        the newsgroup to the desktop and you don
                        t even need to select save as. They ve
                        even included a timer for timed newsgroup
                        download.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.SC     : Win-XP: Windows XP Screen Saver and tools
 P95FL160.ZIP   540,054 FLASH SAVER MAKER 1.60 - ShareWare
                        This provides a wizard-based way to
                        create a screen saver from any SWF file.
                        Import your Flash 153 files select your
                        audio and finish. It s that easy
 540,054     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.SE     : Win-XP: Windows XP Server
 P63S4004.ZIP 2,906,178 SERV-U 4.0.0.4 - ShareWare
                        This FTP server is compliant with the
                        current standards and includes numerous
                        unique features.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.SY     : Win-XP: Windows XP System and AddOns
 P26S4645.ZIP 1,192,635 SYSTEM CLEANER 4.6.4.54 - ShareWare
                        System Cleaner 2001 is the ultimate tool
                        for restoring hard drive space cleaning
                        up the history of activities on your
                        computer and keeping your system running
                        like new.
 P32RG123.ZIP 1,001,063 REG ORGANIZER 1.23 - ShareWare
                        This powerful manager of the Windows
                        registry and configuration files lets you
                        browse and edit the system registry clear
                        the registry and search for the keys
                        associated with the specified application
                        and delete them if necessary. It supports
                        full preview of the contents of the
                        registry files .reg before importing from
                        the Explorer. It also supports
                        configuration files management.
 PAAPR101.ZIP   444,623 PARTITION BOOT MANAGER 1.01D - ShareWare
                        This program boots up to 256 completely
                        independent operating systems or
                        partitions.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.VO     : Win-XP: Windows XP Voice
 PB1TS30.ZIP  6,079,700 ATTS 3.0 - ShareWare
                        Simply select a block of text and press
                        Ctrl C. ATTS will read back the selected
                        block. It is fully customizable. Choose
                        from 27 voices dozens of tones animated
                        characters and skins. It has a familiar
                        Winamp-style user interface with
                        additional skins and animated characters
                        available for download. It also has a
                        text-to-speech converter that will write
                        to MP3 or WAV.

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                       ftp://ftp.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk