MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c5170c8
 Today, Sunday the 17-02-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : GFD.APP.ED     : GFD [APP]: Editors of all kinds (Text,
 VIM.ZIP      2,806,051 Version 6.0 of Vim: Vi IMproved. Vim is an
                        almost
                        compatible version of the UNIX editor vi.
                        Only
                        the 'Q' command is missing (you don't need
                        it).
                        Many new features have been added: multi
                        level
                        undo, command line history, filename
                        completion,
                        block operations, etc.

 >Area  : GFD.APP.MM     : GFD [APP]: Mult-Media-Applikationen
 FADE14.ZIP      39,544 Crossfader plugin v1.4 for PM123. Allows
                        seamless
                        playing of songs. Fades out the currently
                        playing
                        song while fading in the next song. Version
                        1.4.
 39,544      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : GFD.NET.MI     : GFD [NET]: Alles andere in dieser
 EBW109D.ZIP    455,140 eBayWatch/2 beta 1.09d. Freeware eBay Auction
                        Management tool. eBayWatch/2 is an auction
                        management tool for OS/2 users. It works
                        solely with the eBay auction site. It is
                        meant to aid the user in searching for,
                        monitoring and bidding on auction items.
                        Copyright (c) SoftServe Ltd. 2001, all
                        rights reserved.
 455,140     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : GFD.NET.TC     : GFD [NET]: TCP/IP For OS/2 2.x
 ZXCRYPTO.ZIP   197,806 ZxCrypto Fix for ZxMail 1.0.23. Do not install on any
                        other version than ZxMail 1.0.22 or 1.0.23.
 197,806     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : GFD.NET.WW     : GFD OS/2 [NET]: HTTP-Server, Browser and Tools
 WEBMLB80.ZIP   708,839 -==== WebMail/2 beta 80 =====-
                        Allows users to read their
                        email via a web browser.
                        Supports 3rd party programs
                        like Weasel, IPS and Inet.Mail
                        Inet.MailPro OS2PopS and
                        generic POP3 email servers.
                        -============================-
 708,839     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : GFD.SYS.DI     : GFD [SYS]: HD + CD Device drivers
 UX2_BASE.ZIP    98,519 This is ux2_base, the basic UnixOS/2 filesystem and
                        installation package.
 98,519      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : GFD.WPS.FO     : GFD [WPS]: FONTS
 AKVIEW.ZIP     764,794 AKAN Kanji Font library (DLLs) and its test
                        program
                        'akview.exe' is an attempt to view japanese
                        text on
                        non-japanese version OS/2.
 764,794     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_CHEAT        : GamesNet: Cheats
 CCD_CSCK.ZIP     3,290 Cossacks: The Art of War Cheat Codes
 3,290       bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 F3DRZP2.ZIP  1,292,361 A Repaint of the FS2002 Boeing 737-400 in
                        Air Europa livery. This aircraft features
                        cockpit and tail logo night lighting. By
                        Barry Rudolph.

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.M     : GamesNet: FS Micellaneous Files
 F28SP772.ZIP 3,907,142 Project Opensky BOEING 777-2Q8 ER Air
                        Europe 40-sided based Variable Sided
                        Fuelage POSKY Original Technique Flexing
                        wings Moving flaperon s spoileron s
                        aileron s elevator s rudder and fan blade
                        s Tilting bogie s gear bay s. All highly
                        detailed night lighting flashing beacon
                        s.Transparent cockpit windshield with 3-D
                        pilot s. Designed By Mitsushi Yutaka
                        Hiroshi Igami Flight Dynamics by Warren
                        C. Daniel Tested by Project-Opensky
                        Members Painted by Mitsushi Yutaka
                        40-sided based Variable Sided Fuelage
                        POSKY Original Technique Flexing wings
                        Moving flaperon s spoileron s aileron s
                        elevator s rudder and fan blade s Tilting
                        bogie s gear bay s. All highly detailed
                        night lighting flashing beacon
                        s.Transparent cockpit windshield with 3-D
                        pilot s. Designed By Mitsushi Yutaka
                        Hiroshi Igami Flight Dynamics by Warren
                        C. Daniel Tested by Project-Opensky
                        Members Painted by Mitsushi Yutaka
 F2FPS163.ZIP 1,066,096 Pilot s Assistant V1.6.3 Brian Tooby 31
                        August 2001. Addition of DC-3 Performance
                        Table Unit Conversions sheet and a few
                        other updates. See readme file for
                        details. See readme file for details.
 F61SJ773.ZIP   651,264 Project Opensky BOEING 777-346 Japan
                        Airlines 40-sided based Variable Sided
                        Fuelage POSKY Original Technique Flexing
                        wings Moving flaperon s spoileron s
                        aileron s elevator s rudder and fan blade
                        s Tilting bogie s gear bay s. All highly
                        detailed night lighting flashing beacon
                        s.Transparent cockpit windshield with 3-D
                        pilot s. Designed By Mitsushi Yutaka
                        Hiroshi Igami Flight Dynamics by Johan C
                        Dees Tested by Project-Opensky Members
                        Painted by Mitsushi Yutaka 40-sided based
                        Variable Sided Fuelage POSKY Original
                        Technique Flexing wings Moving flaperon s
                        spoileron s aileron s elevator s rudder
                        and fan blade s Tilting bogie s gear bay
                        s. All highly detailed night lighting
                        flashing beacon s.Transparent cockpit
                        windshield with 3-D pilot s. Designed By
                        Mitsushi Yutaka Hiroshi Igami Flight
                        Dynamics by Johan C Dees Tested by
                        Project-Opensky Members Painted by
                        Mitsushi Yutaka
 F68QCKMX.ZIP 2,040,943 This is a Quick Silver MX Merely for
                        sport Flying and the guys who like to Fly
                        LOW AND SLOW. By Daniel C. Kelly
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 F78QCKN2.ZIP   130,608 QUICKEN IT 2 AFTER 5008 DOWNLOADS QUICKEN
                        IT IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER THIS IS A
                        TUTORIAL ON HOW TO EITHER DRASTICALY OR
                        SLIGHTELY MAKE FLIGHT SIMULATOR 98 OR
                        2000 AS REAL AS IT GETS ALSO INCLUDED ARE
                        FILES THAT ACOMPANY THE PERFORMANCE OF
                        FLIGHT SIM. USING TIPS FROM ALL OVER THE
                        PLACE QUICKEN IT 2 IS NOW PROBABLY THE
                        BEST WAY OF IMPROVING FLIGHT SIM. SEE
                        ALSO QUICKENIT.ZIP SKIPIT.ZIP LOGIT.ZIP
                        AND FAILIT.ZIP. THESE 5 TUTORIALS WILL
                        MAKE YOUR FLYING EXPERIANCE TO A NEW
                        LEVEL. BY DAVID CHAPMAN 2001 THIS IS A
                        TUTORIAL ON HOW TO EITHER DRASTICALY OR
                        SLIGHTELY MAKE FLIGHT SIMULATOR 98 OR
                        2000 AS REAL AS IT GETS ALSO INCLUDED ARE
                        FILES THAT ACOMPANY THE PERFORMANCE OF
                        FLIGHT SIM. USING TIPS FROM ALL OVER THE
                        PLACE QUICKEN IT 2 IS NOW PROBABLY THE
                        BEST WAY OF IMPROVING FLIGHT SIM. SEE
                        ALSO QUICKENIT.ZIP SKIPIT.ZIP LOGIT.ZIP
                        AND FAILIT.ZIP. THESE 5 TUTORIALS WILL
                        MAKE YOUR FLYING EXPERIANCE TO A NEW
                        LEVEL. BY DAVID CHAPMAN 2001
 F7CPS747.ZIP 4,037,250 Painted by Shane Strong DIRTY Project
                        Opensky BOEING 747-400 Canadain Proud
                        Wings registration C-GMWW Maxwell W. Ward
                        General Electric CF-6 engines 48-sided
                        based Variable Sided Fuelage POSKY
                        Original Technique Moving flaperon s
                        spoileron s aileron s elevator s rudder
                        and fan blade s Tilting bogie s gear bay
                        s. All highly detailed night lighting
                        flashing beacon s.Transparent cockpit
                        windshield with 3-D pilot s. Designed By
                        Mitsushi Yutaka Hiroshi Igami Flight
                        Dynamics by Johan C Dees Tested by
                        Project-Opensky Members Painted and
                        uploaded by Shane Strong
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED] April 23 2001
                        April 23 2001
 FDCRFBL4.ZIP 1,015,640 N/A
 12,848,943  bytes in 7   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.P     : GamesNet: FS Panel
 FF2PN350.ZIP 1,188,273 FS2002 version if JHS s King Air 350
                        panel jskingair350v21.zip I have revorked
                        this excellent panel so that it works
                        with FS2002 pro. You will now have
                        Virtual Cockpit and Interior views as
                        with default Beech King 350 panel.
                        Modified from original by JHS:
                        -Background Bitmap replacement og gauges
                        so they harmony better with default
                        virtual cockpit -Panel Night Lighting
                        -The original Kingair_radio.gau Gauge
                        altered colour to fit panel BACKUP
                        ORIGINAL in case you dont like this panel
                        -Removed GAUGES not needed Added :
                        -ekstra small panel shift 2 for use from
                        e.g Virtual Cockpit - wiew mode Contains
                        RMI AP FLAPS Lights Gear etc -Alternate
                        Virtual Cockpit Lights Read vclight.txt
                        for install instructions Freddy
                        Wilhelmsen [EMAIL PROTECTED] Feb.
                        2002 Feb. 2002

 >Area  : G_MISCAD       : GamesNet: All large games > 10 MB
 MB6_CSCK.ZIP   140,728 Cossacks: The Art of War Mission
                        Unlocker
 140,728     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_UPDATE       : GamesNet: Games Updates
 UD7S2100.ZIP 1,242,402 Europa Universalis II 1.00 to 1.03 US
 UE9N2103.ZIP 3,312,806 Europa Universalis II 1.03 nordic
 UEAS2102.ZIP 1,036,028 Europa Universalis II 1.02 to 1.03 US

 >Area  : WWB_FWDL       : Backbone: WWB - Forward Lists
 WWB-SPA.234     11,033 Spanish echos via 2:341/14@fidonet
 11,033      bytes in 1   file(s)

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                       ftp://ftp.kofobbs.dk