MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c50832b
 Today, Saturday the 16-02-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_ACTION       : GamesNet: Action, Jump'n Run
 GCDRCH13.ZIP 7,158,869 RICOCHET 1.3 - FreeWare
                        Unique and interesting twists on old
                        games can bring the genre s flavor back
                        without major changes to the gameplay
                        mechanics. Additional Requirements:

 >Area  : G_ADVENT       : GamesNet: Adventures
 G54FND10.ZIP 5,957,469 FIEND 1.0 - FreeWare
                        Around here we have seen clones of just
                        about eveything. Most of the best-rated
                        and loved games in the office are clones
                        of one title or another. But its great to
                        see the freeware audience get a low-end
                        version of the great gameplay that has
                        been found in survival horror games like
                        Resident Evil.

 >Area  : G_FUN          : GamesNet: Fun-, wheel- & juxgames
 GBBSP741.ZIP 4,427,274 SPITENET: SPITE AND MALICE 7.4.1 -
                        FreeWare
                        This is a fast-paced two-player game in
                        the tradition of Solitaire. Opponents
                        take turns building stacks of consecutive
                        cards in an effort to be the first person
                        with no cards left.

 >Area  : G_MISCAD       : GamesNet: All large games > 10 MB
 G93SYT50.ZIP 3,836,717 SAY THE TIME 5.0 - FreeWare
                        This attractive timepiece announces the
                        date time or both at specified intervals
                        using a male or a female voice.

 >Area  : G_UHS          : GamesNet: UHS solving/hinting system
 ALBION.ZIP      29,921 UHS: Albion
                        Universal Hint System
                        Release Day: 29-Jun-97
 ALONE.ZIP        7,305 UHS: Alone in the Dark
                        Universal Hint System
                        Release Day: 24-Apr-93
 37,226      bytes in 2   file(s)

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk