MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c548422
 Today, Wednesday the 20-02-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_ACTION       : GamesNet: Action, Jump'n Run
 GEAZ1061.ZIP 4,979,228 ZOMBIE SMASHERS X 1.061 - FreeWare
                        Just when I thought the week was getting
                        a little stale this game comes along and
                        totally makes everything bright. In the
                        same bloodline as Double Dragon River
                        City Ransom or Streets of Rage Zombie
                        Smashers X is a side-scrolling beat-
                        em-up with more blood and violence than
                        you can shake a bloody stump at. Keep in
                        mind the blood is heavily
                        over-exaggerated so it s not realism --
                        just humor. Note: This game contains
                        copious amounts of blood and violence and
                        a bit of adult language. Please take this
                        under advisement when making the decision
                        to download or not.

 >Area  : G_BOARD        : GamesNet: Board Type Games
 G07CHS21.ZIP 8,612,249 CHESSRALLY 2.1 - FreeWare
                        While many chess games are extrememly
                        stale ChessRally uses a well-thought
                        design and more options than you can
                        shake a pawn at to appeal to every facet
                        of the game as well as just to make the
                        game pleasing to look at. Additional
                        Requirements: DirectX 7.0 or higher
                        recommended.

 >Area  : G_CARD         : GamesNet: Card type games
 G5FMG100.ZIP 1,365,557 MEGGIESOFT GAMES GIN RUMMY 10.0 -
                        FreeWare
                        It s pretty easy for me to get into
                        MeggieSoft Games Gin Rummy as Rummy is
                        one of my favorite card games. The layout
                        in this version is clean and crisp
                        offering everything you need at the click
                        of a mouse.

 >Area  : G_PUZZLE       : GamesNet: Puzzle Games
 GC6TWN10.ZIP 2,888,836 TWINZ 1.0 - ShareWare
                        Aside from a flashy new interface Twinz
                        is a good old-fashioned Memory game. It
                        doesn t use any new power-ups to reinvent
                        the game. Still what more does Memory
                        need than new crisp images

 >Area  : G_UPDATE       : GamesNet: Games Updates
 U1EMD101.ZIP   850,602 Middle East 67 1.01
 U67MD101.ZIP 2,334,806 Middle East 67 1.01 online help
 U6CN2201.ZIP   263,380 NHL 2002 roster update 01/2002
 UEDMTP13.ZIP 2,129,397 Monopoly Tycoon 1.3

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.FI     : Win-XP: Windows XP File Tools and AddOns
 PAFC2302.ZIP 1,119,950 COMPUTWIN P2P 3.02 - DemoWare
                        CompuTwin P2P is a file sharing
                        application that allows users to search
                        for all types of media across the
                        CompuTwin P2P Network. It allows you to
                        connect to networks based on the OpenNap
                        and Gnutella protocols.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.FT     : Win-XP: Windows XP FTP
 P77F9003.ZIP 3,121,646 FTP VOYAGER 9.0.0.3 - DemoWare
                        This FTP client s drag-and-drop interface
                        lets you update a Web site with a single
                        click transfer files directly between FTP
                        servers resume interrupted downloads and
                        perform advanced file searches while
                        doing other FTP tasks. Secure FTP SFTP
                        using SSL Auto ASCII and binary transfer
                        selection Advanced file filtering Folder
                        shortcuts Clipboard URL monitoring Dial
                        on demand

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.GR     : Win-XP: Windows XP Graphical
 P1ANZ160.ZIP   680,949 INZOMIA VIEWER 1.60 - DemoWare
                        Inzomia viewer lets you view JPG PNG TGA
                        BMP and LWF images. You can then zoom in
                        on an image or view the image as a full
                        screen.
 P4DBRW12.ZIP 2,698,354 IBROWSER 1.2 - DemoWare
                        This is a stable image viewer and browser
                        that lets you preview folders with a
                        large number of images. Advanced memory
                        management Slideshow Format defining by
                        signature Full screen view Animated
                        images autoplay Copying to clipboard
                        Intelligent large-file support Set as
                        wallpaper function Windows shell
                        extension.
 P6AMGB42.ZIP 7,385,247 IMAGE BROWSER ARCTIC 4.2 - DemoWare
                        This 32-bit application lets you view
                        images on your PC. Different viewing
                        modes include: Full screen Stretch window
                        Slide show Thumbnail
 10,764,550  bytes in 3   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.IN     : Win-XP:Windows XP Internet
 P45STL45.ZIP 1,724,520 STEALTH ACTIVITY REPORTER 4.5 - DemoWare
                        This is a monitoring tool for both
                        networked and personal PCs. It lets
                        companies and individuals track use and
                        abuse easily and invisibly using
                        password-protected encrypted log files.
                        Keystrokes User names Passwords Path
                        names Access times Window titles Visited
                        Web sites
 P67CHR61.ZIP   944,487 CHARGEMETER 6.1 - DemoWare
                        This is a utility that lets you see how
                        much money you spend when you surf on a
                        dial-up connection to the Internet. Just
                        select your country and telephone company
                        from the huge list. If your specifics
                        aren t included in the list you can set
                        your own custom phone rates.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.MA     : Win-XP: Windows XP Mail, E-mail, Usenet
 PFCML330.ZIP 1,643,590 MAILTALKX 3.30 - DemoWare
                        MailTalkX is an e-mail monitoring
                        utility. Its features include audible and
                        visual notification of incoming e-mail
                        automatic updating log file maintenance
                        spam filtering and individual WAV file
                        settings.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.MU     : Win-XP: Windows XP Multimedia
 P1ACLP21.ZIP 1,366,338 CLIPREX 2.1 - DemoWare
                        This is a utility for playing back
                        virtually any video file for which you
                        have the proper codec installed. DAT VCD

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.PI     : Win-XP: Windows XP Personal Information M.
 PDAK1035.ZIP 6,344,969 UK SPEAKING CLOCK 10.3.5 - DemoWare
                        This is a multi-lingual Speaking Clock
                        that uses over 50 different skins to
                        display time as either digital or
                        analogue displays.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.SC     : Win-XP: Windows XP Screen Saver and tools
 P4DSCR30.ZIP 4,987,992 SCREENCORDER 3.0 - DemoWare
                        This is a tool for recording any
                        application on your screen. It includes
                        facilities to correct mistakes while
                        recording and it can output to AVI
                        animated GIF and streaming WMV files.

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.SE     : Win-XP: Windows XP Security
 P33PRS22.ZIP   870,071 PERSONAL PASSWORDER 2.2 - DemoWare
                        This award-winning personal password
                        manager will store passwords serial
                        numbers and other information safely. A
                        strong encryption algorithm password
                        generator customizable structure
                        multi-language interface and multi-user
                        support are all that you need.
 870,071     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.TO     : Win-XP: Windows XP Tools
 P8ETRN52.ZIP   533,209 TRANSMAC 5.2 - DemoWare
                        Use this program to copy files to and
                        from Macintosh disks using a Windows
                        computer. Most disk types are supported
                        including high density diskettes CD-ROMs
                        hard drives and most removable media.
                        Automatic file type mapping HFS Mac OS
                        Extended read support Search disk by type
                        creator or extension Reads Mac
                        multi-session CDs Reads and writes disk
                        images for backup or duplication It can
                        also create Mac CD volume files that can
                        be written to CD-R or CD-RW.
 533,209     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : TGM.WXP.VI     : Win-XP: Windows XP Video, conferemces
 PF5CFC35.ZIP 2,984,136 COFFEECUP WEBCAM 3.5 - DemoWare
                        CoffeeCup WebCam allows you to add live
                        Web cam images to your site. Use the HTML
                        wizard to create and upload your own page
                        or add a BuddyCam page to your existing
                        Web site and chat online. With CoffeeCup
                        WebCam you can upload live images to
                        several different servers at once or
                        upload images from several different
                        cameras simultaneously. Note: This