MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c75858c
 Today, Thursday the 21-03-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_MISCAD       : GamesNet: All large games > 10 MB
 GDDQST15.ZIP 1,358,528 QUEST CREATOR 1.5 - ShareWare
                        It seems like these days more and more
                        people are getting into playing video
                        games. With the introduction of
                        all-in-one systems like the PS2 and
                        infamous XBox we will slowly see this
                        market boom. With these new systems and
                        technologies it is obvious that we need
                        more talented developers.

 >Area  : G_UPDATE.B     : GamesNet: Updates Big: >5 MB
 U9AX1031.ZIP 47,767,03 Xtreme Air Racing 1.031
 47,767,037  bytes in 1   file(s)

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                       ftp://ftp.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk