MSGID: 111:7045/0@stn 2c759958
 Today, Thursday the 21-03-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/0) following
fil(s).

 >Area  : G_EMUL.DOS     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for DOS
 G2FPCV25.ZIP   711,420 Atari 2600 - PC Atari Emulator: PCAE
                        V2.5
                        ATARI2600 - MSDOS
 711,420     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area  : G_EMUL.WIN     : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for WIN NT
 G3CW6806.ZIP   152,679 Sharp X68000 - Winx68k: Winx68k V0.61
                        SHARP - Win NT
 GB9X6821.ZIP   596,889 Sharp X68000 - ex68: ex68 V2.15
                        SHARP - Win NT
 749,568     bytes in 2   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 F00NT170.ZIP 3,364,979 FS02 INTER Mozambique Embraer 170. An
                        FSDS aircraft with moving parts including
                        rolling wheels. Also includes a JET
                        series panel most custom gauges and a
                        dynamic virtual cockpit. Designer Chuck
                        Dome Panel and Paint by Mario Coelho
                        Panel and Paint by Mario Coelho
 F44KLMD8.ZIP 1,113,514 Here is one of my attempts at repainting
                        the default dash8-100 in the livery of
                        our Royal Ducth Airlines KLM . KLM does
                        not actually fly dash8 s but I thought it
                        was rather nice to make anyway. just copy
                        the texture.x where X is to be
                        substituted by a number to your
                        dh_dash8_100 folder then copy the
                        contents of the aircraft.cfg file into
                        your aircraft.cfg file and again
                        substitute the X s by the number you gave
                        the texture folder. FS2002 will recognize
                        the aircraft callsign as KLM. enjoy
                        repaint by Peter Cambiotti e-mail:
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 FDAKZD43.ZIP 6,066,410 FS2002 aircraft - KZ-IV Zonen v3.0 KZ 4
                        OY-DIZ was used for patient transportion
                        in Denmark before the RDAF Sikorsky
                        helicopters took over. STOL made it
                        perfect for landing on small islands.
                        Animated Gmax model authentic textures
                        photorealistic panel and virtual panel
                        with all custom made photorealistic
                        working gauges. Lights and spinning
                        props. by Ole Egholm.
 FF9NTJT2.ZIP 2,898,945 intjtwk2.zip FS2002-JET HAWKER HORIZON II
                        V.1 AIRCRAFT MOZAMBIQUE AIRLINES - AFRICA
                        Inter Regional Airliner Beira in metallic
                        colours NEW model advanced for 02 ATC
                        effects and remodelated textures. Day and
                        night textures feactures maximum moving
                        parts. 3D pilots all 3D An original FSDS
                        by Christian Schweilk. Flight Dynamics by
                        Patrick Saint-Dizier Project Panel up02
                        and Painted by Mario Coelho.
 13,443,848  bytes in 4   file(s)

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.A     : GamesNet: FS AirPort
 F3BLDV15.ZIP 3,160,997 FS2002 Leeds/Bradford v1.5 This is
                        scenery of Leeds/Bradford Airport in the
                        North of England. It has been extensively
                        updated from the original to make it
                        compatable with FS2K2. It has also been
                        enhanced with trees from Gerrish Gray s
                        fantastic tree library which has to been
                        downladed and installed seperatly if you
                        havent already. By: Paul Baines By: Paul
                        Baines
 FD4L2002.ZIP 1,122,640 FS2002 Scenery Metz-Nancy-Lorraine France
                        LFJL Regional and international airport
                        Night lighting effects marshallers
                        vehicles dynamic scenery. By Didier BUR

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.M     : GamesNet: FS Micellaneous Files
 F1AJL773.ZIP 1,642,583 Japan Air Lines B777-300 Repaint of the
                        default 777 in Japan Air Lines livery
                        registration JA8981 Sirius . Includes
                        Real World Checklist by Chris van
                        Bijlert. By Mark Hofmann Repaint of the
                        default 777 in Japan Air Lines livery
                        registration JA8981 Sirius . Includes
                        Real World Checklist by Chris van
                        Bijlert. By Mark Hofmann

 >Area  : G_FLY.FS.S     : GamesNet: FS Scenery
 F6ACGZP.ZIP  3,687,199 FS2002 Gaia Mesh System Iceland Mesh
                        Terrain Scenery which cover the whole of
                        Iceland. Offers Highly Detailed Terrain
                        Mesh for the Whole Island. By: Raimondo
                        Taburet By: Raimondo Taburet

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk